UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago I put out a post with regards to a rash that was beginning to appear on my head. Well since stopping the olive oil and shaving, the rash seems to have cleared up and is no longer itchy. HOWEVER, my head is extremely dry. It is only on the top and if I touch it, it feels hard and rocky in places. It seems to be getting worse at the moment, I am having to wear a hat to cover it up. I have thought of using a cream but they all seem to irritate my head, any ideas?

·
Newbie Trainer
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to be honest, it may come to that. I might go to a doctor or chemist just to see if its easily treatable, but if it continues then yes. I have had dry skin like this before but not quite as bad. Last time, it came and went. Im kind of hoping it will do the same this time.

·
Gym Addict
314 Posts
Dont go near that cream mate. Its nasty! If you have sensitive skin use a good Razor (Mach3) and sum decent moisturising Shave foam. Finish with Bump stopper or something similiar. Look it up on the net pal its gud S*it

·
Newbie Trainer
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im wondering if the cream/oil i previously put on my head has blocked up my skin or something. never heard of bump stopper. i will check that out for when i start shaving it again. im giving it a rest for the moment until it all clears. its back to the phil mitchell look for a while.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.