UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
UK-M #1 Ginger
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i shaved my chest the other day a but when it came to the nipples, i just couldn't think wether that hair is usually takin off with the rest... i'm pretty sure that most of you guys will take off nipple hair too but just wanted to clarify.

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Scottswald said:
i shaved my chest the other day a but when it came to the nipples, i just couldn't think wether that hair is usually takin off with the rest... i'm pretty sure that most of you guys will take off nipple hair too but just wanted to clarify.
When I lve the nipples they look like 2 ar$e holes with a nice ring of hair :cool2:

·
UK-M #1 Ginger
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you guys have got me thinkin, everything is off but the pubes.... they might as well go too?

any bad experiences???

i'd like to point ouit that i have not acytually "shaved" anything, i have a pair of clippers which cut ridulously short (flush with skin) and have used them...

G

·
shaving rash!

i just trim the balls mate, if i play hide the sausage with the misses a nice shaved area becomes rashed within minutes....friction burns hey?!

G

·
Shave it all !!! I would say to trim down first with electric razor. Then get the bic out. Definately agree with previous poster that you trim your goods below. Be careful if your using an electic razor around the lower region. I made a mistake with the guard off and nicked the bottom of my balls. blood everywhere and it stung !!

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Ok so I'm thinking of trying this as my bird is always moaning at me to do it but once you have shaved your chest how qickly does it grow back in...........is it like shaving your face and will I end up with stubble on my chest lol?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts