UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1337 Posts

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to gym tonight lifted some big fcuk off weights came home ate loads of grub and then whacked a load of gear in my ****

i will be repeating this process several times over the next year so just cut and paste the above each day .... :)

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
ShaunMc said:
Went to gym tonight lifted some big fcuk off weights came home ate loads of grub and then whacked a load of gear in my ****

i will be repeating this process several times over the next year so just cut and paste the above each day .... :)
Sarky cow :lol:

Pics? :tongue:

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,498 Posts
ShaunMc said:

I wil be following this blog closely mate...

Very interesting...

Did you find your technique was questioned at any time??

Will you\have you ever competed:)

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jw007 said:
I wil be following this blog closely mate...

Very interesting...

Did you find your technique was questioned at any time??

Will you\have you ever competed:)
some guy said i had perfect form tonight so i followed him into changing room expecting sex , turns out he was straight and serious about the perfect form ..... now have a black eye

i have competed ages ago for Croatian Region Athletic Physiques association but there aint any photos as the only camera in the village was being used that day.......

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i could list several weights i lift but this would be completly meaningless as i will add at least 50 kg on to most of my lifts for the benefit of this blog

my gear regime will also be meaningless as i will subtract several milligrams from my totals for the benefit of this blog

·
Natural0
10,018 Posts
ShaunMc said:
some guy said i had perfect form tonight so i followed him into changing room expecting sex , turns out he was straight and serious about the perfect form ..... now have a black eye

i have competed ages ago for Croatian Region Athletic Physiques association but there aint any photos as the only camera in the village was being used that day.......
Photos will be on here mate:

http://www.crap.com/

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
ShaunMc said:

do you have any bad memories that you associate with that time mate? best not speak about the show in case you top yourself,that would really scupper your getting huge plans. :lol:

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
weeman said:
do you have any bad memories that you associate with that time mate? best not speak about the show in case you top yourself,that would really scupper your getting huge plans. :lol:
some really bad bad bad things happened and prob reason i came last as up till that point i was looking great and perfect in every way ... there is no way the dwarf had better symmetry than me

anyway i dont wanna talk about the thing i just mentioned that i shouldnt have coz it reminds me of the thing im trying to forget so plesse dont mention it again as it may remind me .......... etc etc etc

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,498 Posts
Lin said:
Yeah whatever I bet thats not even you on the video or your avatar, I reck ur jus a t-shirt boy tryin to play with the bigger boys :whistling:
So you reckon the bloke in my avvy looks awesome? as does they guy in the videos...

So what you are saying if it really was me in pics and vids then I would be super impressive:thumbup1:

xx

·
In the middle of a twin sandwich
6,945 Posts
OMFG!!!!! i think my sides are gonna split!!!!!

do have an approximate time for pics being posted..........or even a countdown to the next post prolonging it?????? :whistling: :whistling:

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
Lin said:
Now now young man, come here and sit naked on my knee and tell me all about it.....no its ok honest I like women you do nothing for me what so ever..........yes I have to do this rhythmic movement to your genital region to help you relax, it's a well known method in the bodybuilding world :thumbup1:
Yes, it flushes the blood out of your muscles and all into one place where it collects for a while...it's OK, it's perfectly safe, it'll go back to normal in a while after the er..rhythmic movement. It may affect your test levels but it's temporary :whistling:

1 - 20 of 1337 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.