UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just looking for a bit of advice first time using mast 400 test e 400 mast e only 3rd week but feel sleepy constantly like forced to lie down and have loads of wee naps through the day lucky I'm on holiday could this be the mast first time running it, or the fact I got second covid jap last week thanks

Hulk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
could be the weather
could be you being a pussy
get bloods done if i was you
Na mate defo no a pussy ha ha just falling asleep anytime I sit down trying to fight it but nope I dose off took the last 3 days off gym ana coz there's no chance I can get a hard session done

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
It sounds like you're fatigued.

Have you been taking appropriate deloads in your training?

If your diet going well?

Is work or home life changed?

The heat likely isn't helping.

·
Banned
296 Posts
Hey guys just looking for a bit of advice first time using mast 400 test e 400 mast e only 3rd week but feel sleepy constantly like forced to lie down and have loads of wee naps through the day lucky I'm on holiday could this be the mast first time running it, or the fact I got second covid jap last week thanks

Hulk
Are you using an AI?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It sounds like you're fatigued.

Have you been taking appropriate deloads in your training?

If your diet going well?

Is work or home life changed?

The heat likely isn't helping.
Yip Im upping my calories today as that could be a major factor was sitting at 3000 cals so put in extra meal 3400 see if that helps last few days I've had off training to rest was back today felt ok I'll see how tomorrow goes heat could well be an issue too so ramped up the fluids time will tell, going to throw in a few more cardio days back to the boxing club for a few sessions see if that helps obviously I'll put in more carbs on them days, cheers lad

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you using an AI?
Na pal no ai on this only time my estrogen was a bit high was on deca 300 test 500 and it wasn't really too bad so with mast and test I've not used ai I was thinking that the mast could of tanked my estrogen hence why I was feeling like this but no chance at this dose

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Na pal no ai on this only time my estrogen was a bit high was on deca 300 test 500 and it wasn't really too bad so with mast and test I've not used ai I was thinking that the mast could of tanked my estrogen hence why I was feeling like this but no chance at this dose
I think you might have answered your own question there mate, if you don't suffer with estro conversion, and your running 400 mast/400 test you could have tanked your e2, however it could be a few factors so without bloods its just trial and error, which can work if you know your body well and what to look out for but could make you worse if your a bit numb with yourself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts