UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
i thought it was gna be a great white or something...Those dogfish sharks get washed up on the beach all the time and are like a foot long or so

it does put a whole spin on that film mega sharkv giant octopus

G5TnVm2ZC_U[/MEDIA]]

yes the shark does manage to fly a 1000 miles clear out of the water to attack a plane at full flight ...and yes it is R for retarded....in the short clip where he says "It rises" Had me in absolute stitches when I watched it

·
Football Fantasy - Real Faketeam
695 Posts
offo said:
i thought it was gna be a great white or something...Those dogfish sharks get washed up on the beach all the time and are like a foot long or so

it does put a whole spin on that film mega sharkv giant octopus

G5TnVm2ZC_U[/MEDIA]]

yes the shark does manage to fly a 1000 miles clear out of the water to attack a plane at full flight ...and yes it is R for retarded....in the short clip where he says "It rises" Had me in absolute stitches when I watched it
:lol: !!

I laughed the most at the name. It's bad enough creating a crappy film with a crappy story, but the name of it is even worse, takes the biscuit. Grade D for effort

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
UnitedFan said:
:lol: !!

I laughed the most at the name. It's bad enough creating a crappy film with a crappy story, but the name of it is even worse, takes the biscuit. Grade D for effort
Funnily enough the trailer looks like a decent B-movie......But it aint!!!!its so bad u have to see it through :D my cousin put it on saying how crap it was and funny, i was like i will watch the first 10 mins for a laugh to see how bad it was, "I was twisted at the time" but ended up watching that and the texas chainsaw massacre 2 and Orca the killer whale... good viewing in my books :)

·
Getting HUGE!
2,562 Posts
Cool vid, thanks.

In nature, there has never been a giant squid captured alive, however sometimes smaller variations have been stranded on shore.

Except in the deda remains of sperm whale's stomach's they find remains of giant squid lol... so sperm whales actually dive deep and eat them as prey.

There is also tentacle marks on the sperm whale's skin (scars) where it looks like the giant squid have grabbed them and they obviously try to latch onto them and drown them by covering the air hole they breath out of.

Infact there have been accounts of giant squid killing baby whales in this way by wrapping themselves around a baby whale (like the octopus did to the dog shark) and because it cant swim properly the shark can not get enough oxygen through it's gills so it dies. Or in the baby whale's case it cant reach the surface so it gets dragged under and suffocates and dies.

However against the sperm whale, giant squid ussually end up being phish food lol, they are hardly gonna win against a large male sperm whale.

Their bodies can not work towards the surface of the ocean because they will overheat and as a result they suffocate because the excess heat of the warmer water in large oceans slows down their respiratory system and they end up producing relatively too much co2, which in turn causes them to float higher to the surface (as co2 is lighter than oxygen) which means they get stranded at the surface and suffocate, basically burning up in the warmer water and the sunlight as well... thats why sometimes some are found washed up on the shore (large squid, although im not sure a mega squid/giant squid has ever been found washed up onshore) and dead, ussually discoloured as well due to being boiled alive and suffocation due to excess co2 in their bodies.

Hence they got to stay very deep underwater, why we never get to see them alive:)

·
on me phone in the squat rack... -_-
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh sweet jesus! i just watched that trailer.... oh dear!!

Octopi are actually pretty interesting in what they can do. i would be interested in whale vs mega squid... ok so the whale is HUGE and got a good bite and powerful tail BUT if the squid could keep clear of its gob and wrap it up it could do some damage me thinks!

Hey this gives me an idea for a really low budget fillm! ;) haha

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
it doesnt sound anything like mega shark and the giant octopus...you should do well...But I think...their should be a big seagull thrown in at the end which eats them both and then the army get all the worlds supply of baking soda force feed it causing it to explode,,, would be a good twist

·
on me phone in the squat rack... -_-
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
offo said:
it doesnt sound anything like mega shark and the giant octopus...you should do well...But I think...their should be a big seagull thrown in at the end which eats them both and then the army get all the worlds supply of baking soda force feed it causing it to explode,,, would be a good twist
cheeky fcuker! you have been reading through the script i wrote, havent you!? :laugh:

:ban:

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
Britbb said:
Cool vid, thanks.

In nature, there has never been a giant squid captured alive, however sometimes smaller variations have been stranded on shore.

Except in the deda remains of sperm whale's stomach's they find remains of giant squid lol... so sperm whales actually dive deep and eat them as prey.

There is also tentacle marks on the sperm whale's skin (scars) where it looks like the giant squid have grabbed them and they obviously try to latch onto them and drown them by covering the air hole they breath out of.

Infact there have been accounts of giant squid killing baby whales in this way by wrapping themselves around a baby whale (like the octopus did to the dog shark) and because it cant swim properly the shark can not get enough oxygen through it's gills so it dies. Or in the baby whale's case it cant reach the surface so it gets dragged under and suffocates and dies.

However against the sperm whale, giant squid ussually end up being phish food lol, they are hardly gonna win against a large male sperm whale.

Their bodies can not work towards the surface of the ocean because they will overheat and as a result they suffocate because the excess heat of the warmer water in large oceans slows down their respiratory system and they end up producing relatively too much co2, which in turn causes them to float higher to the surface (as co2 is lighter than oxygen) which means they get stranded at the surface and suffocate, basically burning up in the warmer water and the sunlight as well... thats why sometimes some are found washed up on the shore (large squid, although im not sure a mega squid/giant squid has ever been found washed up onshore) and dead, ussually discoloured as well due to being boiled alive and suffocation due to excess co2 in their bodies.

Hence they got to stay very deep underwater, why we never get to see them alive:)
No it isn't :whistling:

I am sure this was just some sort of mental hiccup or typo, not a flaw in your understanding of said subject :D :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.