UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, new to this forum and looking for some advice.

Will be starting a Shark Labs Super SD cycle in a few weeks, and I'm wondering if my cycle is OK, and some tips if it's not 100%.

ON CYCLE

Shark Labs Super SD - 20/20/20/20

Hawthorn Berry - 1g per day (throughout cycle & PCT)

Milk Thistle - 2g per day (throughout cycle & PCT)

Taurine - 10g per day (throughout cycle & PCT)

Fish Oils - 6g per day (throughout cycle & PCT)

Glucosamine - 1g per day (throughout cycle & PCT)

Vitamin C - 3g per day (throughout cycle & PCT)

Multivitamin - 1 tablet per day (throughout cycle & PCT)

Creatine - 5g (throughout cycle & PCT)

PCT

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Clomid 100/50/50

D Aspartic Acid - 3g per day

How does this look? Any recommendations / suggestions on anything to drop / add during my cycle? Id like to do it as best I can but not waste £ on unnecessary products.

Vitamin supplements are expensive! I've found that using myprotein for glucosamine in powder form for example is cheaper. www.selecthealthy.com seems to have great supplements like fish oil for a very decent price - and good dosage too. For example a tub of their Omega 3 1000mg Super EPA & DHA fish oil has 1000mg (1g) in each tablet, £14.99 for 360 capsules. So if I take 6 caps a day for the 6g of fish oils, 360 caps for £14.99 would be perfect for 2 months cycle.

Any other tips and suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
ditch the milk thistle and DAA, waste of time and money.

Use NAC or Tudca for liver support, NAC is cheaper.

You may not need the clomid for pct, lot of ppl only run nolva, but if you do run 50/50/25/25 is plenty.

·
Newbie Trainer
62 Posts
im just coming into PCT after run of SD. Used Tudca 500mg Brawn Nutrition, Evolved Essential Cycle £15, 3g Fish Oil, Vitabiotics Sport Multi Vitamin, Glucosamine 1g, Taurine 10g a day.

PCT is nolva and Test Booster Reload Extreme Nutrition. Wont be using on cycle supps in PCT as waste of money imo

Best thing for liver is hot lemon water and also gallons of water a day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ditch the milk thistle and DAA, waste of time and money.

Use NAC or Tudca for liver support, NAC is cheaper.

You may not need the clomid for pct, lot of ppl only run nolva, but if you do run 50/50/25/25 is plenty.
Great thanks, Ive read about NAC and Tudca but wasnt sure, hence the post. Ill see how I get on with clomid, if I wont need such a high dose I can save some for another cycle in a few months.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im just coming into PCT after run of SD. Used Tudca 500mg Brawn Nutrition, Evolved Essential Cycle £15, 3g Fish Oil, Vitabiotics Sport Multi Vitamin, Glucosamine 1g, Taurine 10g a day.

PCT is nolva and Test Booster Reload Extreme Nutrition. Wont be using on cycle supps in PCT as waste of money imo

Read up on the Evolved Essential Cycle for £15 - looks perfect all in one liver support, Ill order that. Ive got everything except for on cycle vitamins to help my body through the SD course.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ON CYCLE

Shark Labs Super SD - 20/20/20/20

Evolved Essential Cycle - recommended dose

Taurine - 10g per day

Fish Oils - 6g per day

Glucosamine - 1g per day

Multivitamin - 1 tablet per day

Creatine - 5g

PCT

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Fish Oils - 6g per day

Multivitamin - 1̀ tablet per day

Creatine - 5g per day

Does this look better? Any other suggestions before I order? Thanks for the help so far :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts

what were your gains?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Week 1 done, so far so good! Second day I had some slight kidney pains, nothing to worry about. It might have been in my head or just body reacting to the SD. Rest of the week has been good - no gains first couple of days but by Friday and Saturday strength was up on lifts. My split is legs, push, pull, legs, push, pull, off, repeat. Interesting to see strength gains beginning of second week (tomorrow) training legs. Weight has gone up around 4/5 lbs end of first week but I've put quite a bit of water on my stomach (where i hold my fat). Abs slowly disappearing but I'm eating a lot of cals a day to try and gain as much as I can off my first cycle. More updates to come!

·
Newbie Trainer
48 Posts
Week 1 done, so far so good! Second day I had some slight kidney pains, nothing to worry about. It might have been in my head or just body reacting to the SD. Rest of the week has been good - no gains first couple of days but by Friday and Saturday strength was up on lifts. My split is legs, push, pull, legs, push, pull, off, repeat. Interesting to see strength gains beginning of second week (tomorrow) training legs. Weight has gone up around 4/5 lbs end of first week but I've put quite a bit of water on my stomach (where i hold my fat). Abs slowly disappearing but I'm eating a lot of cals a day to try and gain as much as I can off my first cycle. More updates to come!
any updates on this? Noticed any strength increase yet?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finished my month cycle of SD, started PCT today. Overall happy with results. I track my macros and ate over 4000 calories a day (im a hardgainer so i sometimes ate junk and chocolate to increase calories / carbs / fats. Protein intake from "clean" sources).

Drank plenty of water and tbh i dont understant the worry some people go through while on SD. Apart from the odd kidney soreness at the start lrobably due to shock to system I had no pains whatsoever. Only downside was just very tired. No anger issues whatsoever. I cycled 20/20/20/30. Upped to 3 tablets a day last week because I felt fine.

Strength wise, strength wasnt up a shitload on everything like everyone thinks. Squat went up around 15kg for 1 rep (ego lift) incline dumbell chest press for example went from 40kg for 8 reps to 40kg for 13 reps. Most noticeable was triceps, flew up weight and reps. I enjoyed lifting proper weight, not ego lifting just because i was on SD, proper form and squeeze muscles. If anything strength wasnt up because if i stuck to 8-12 reps the pump and burn was incredible!

Weight went from 167.2lbs to 181lbs in 4 weeks. I havnt put alot of water weight on, I have around my stomach but abs are still visible and muscle size has really really improved. Lats much wider spread, arms bigger and legs definately bigger.

Overall so far so good - impressed. Was worried at the start but for anyone like me first cycle, if you plan properly and stick to it, youll be fine. Dont expect a miracle and lifts to double. Thats my view so far though. Ill update throughout PCT - hope I keep my muslce gains and size!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.