UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm doing a pct of 40 nolv/150clomid and have never felt so fukin emotional in my life. i don't remember it being this bad before.

anyways, my aunt died after a long illness and she has a LOT of young nieces and nephews etc. there'll be high emotions...and i'll probably be stuck in the middle...blubbing my girly little eyes out.

help....plz

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the guinness isn't an option....i don't drink :( and for you cnuts that said 'just let it out'...go fuk yourselves...lol. you don't understand....i'd be a fuking blubbering mess.

i'm gonna tell people i have the squits. first sign of a moist eye and i'm off out the door!

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
get back on cycle and do what i did,i had to go to 2 funerals during this prep,so i duly site injected arms and delts to look hench at said processions :)

i know this helps you in no way but just explaining what i did :)

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
Dare I say it, drop the clomid for a few days. Plenty people get by without it. Going to try it one last time myself this up coming, gulp, pct and first sign of me being a cnut limke last time it's going in the bin.

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
weeman said:
get back on cycle and do what i did,i had to go to 2 funerals during this prep,so i duly site injected arms and delts to look hench at said processions :)

i know this helps you in no way but just explaining what i did :)
genuine lol....

not an option for me at the moment...i'm just starting to fill my boxers again and i'm liking the weight in my sack.

pokerface - sun glasses ... hmmm.. a viable option. let's hope it's sunny and i don't look too much like a [email protected] in the chapel. :thumbup1:

·
sport lover and life lol
279 Posts
your worried about crying at a funeral, my mum died when i was 16 my dad died 2 years later. worst me older brother held on long as poss but commited suicide 4 years to the day me dad died, why me brother did it will haunt me. so cry bro , and i enjoy your threads bro but emotion is life . big men cry i do because i will always carry all my family on me shoulder till i die ,sometimes they weight me down but i try to stay strong, why, im alive, and im gratefull for every day of life with them in my memories. sorry to **** thread off but iv had a drink :innocent:

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
chrisd123 said:
I'm the same. I was a blubbering mess when on 150mg of clomid but things particularly effect me like family. I even had a cry today when i went to my great nan and grandad's grave. Theres nothing wrong with having a good old cry. Let it out and you feel much better afterwards
Unless it's just after sex. You should try to keep it in then.

G

·
Just cry you stone hearted git. Doesn't make you any less of a man.
In the eyes of real men i will !! bubbling away in public ?

It is only for the "lets all show our sensative side crowd"- most of whome have gay tendancies anyway.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.