UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
What will hold in certain oils depends massively on its preparation and time at certain temperatures. Granted my experience is about forcing precipitation rather than avoiding it but the same constraints apply.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
What will hold in certain oils depends massively on its preparation and time at certain temperatures. Granted my experience is about forcing precipitation rather than avoiding it but the same constraints apply.
What meds have you brewed mate and what carriers did you find most effective for high and standard concentrations?

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
Oh… thought you were going to come up with at l least something. I’m having a dabble at the mo and was hoping you may have a pointer or two. Which is pretty much all I have …. a couple of pointers!
Sorry dude. An accurate heat source would be useful so you can take note of how they all interact at different temperatures etc. Different compounds will precipitate differently depending on the final temperature they're heated to. Nucleation occurs at different temperatures and different concentrations and will effect the point / rate of precipitation when cooled.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
I personally wouldn't buy tren e in anything less than 300mg/ml.

Too many babies these days are frightened of getting a bit of pip with higher concentration gear.

Bring back a solid 500mg/ml test E or C, it'll crash, it'll have a bit of pip, but it's very convenient.
I’d rather not be feeling Ill and with a lump in my muscle all the time. You’re a bit weird if you actually like pip 🤣

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Sorry dude. An accurate heat source would be useful so you can take note of how they all interact at different temperatures etc. Different compounds will precipitate differently depending on the final temperature they're heated to. Nucleation occurs at different temperatures and different concentrations and will effect the point / rate of precipitation when cooled.
My research so far has been as basic as it gets. I’ve been comparing gso, eo and mct’s effectiveness at holding like for like meds/concentrations.
Tren E has been discussed recently due to ability to crash but it seems to hold perfectly well when held in mct and not so in gso.
Npp200 is another med that crashes terribly although it seems to delay the crash quite considerably when held in eo compared to gso.

·
Premium Member
2,928 Posts
My research so far has been as basic as it gets. I’ve been comparing gso, eo and mct’s effectiveness at holding like for like meds/concentrations.
Tren E has been discussed recently due to ability to crash but it seems to hold perfectly well when held in mct and not so in gso.
Npp200 is another med that crashes terribly although it seems to delay the crash quite considerably when held in eo compared to gso.
Tren e shouldn’t crash at all is gso at 200mg

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Must literally be using zero bb for tren e to crash
When Triumph relaunched I had a few vials of their tren E and it all arrived crashed. What I noticed was that I didn’t get a cough from any of the Jabs. I used it for a couple of months then switch to Advar, which hadn’t crashed and literally every jab blew my head off.
Same thing with the Chiron which also crashed. Not a single cough from a jab but pinned an old bottle of DG tren e last week and there was the cough.
You reckon it could be absence of bb which stops the tren cough?

·
Premium Member
2,928 Posts
When Triumph relaunched I had a few vials of their tren E and it all arrived crashed. What I noticed was that I didn’t get a cough from any of the Jabs. I used it for a couple of months then switch to Advar, which hadn’t crashed and literally every jab blew my head off.
Same thing with the Chiron which also crashed. Not a single cough from a jab but pinned an old bottle of DG tren e last week and there was the cough.
You reckon it could be absence of bb which stops the tren cough?
I couldn’t say for sure but doubt it’s anything to do with BB content. You’re probably just nicking a vein

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
I couldn’t say for sure but doubt it’s anything to do with BB content. You’re probably just nicking a vein
24 jabs in a row with no cough using the crashed Triumph then switched to Advar and got a cough to some degree with every shot. Can’t be a coincidence surely!
Weird though mate I know.
As I said, I experienced the same running the Chiron and DG back to back.

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
I’d rather not be feeling Ill and with a lump in my muscle all the time. You’re a bit weird if you actually like pip 🤣
I don't like it however I'm willing to put up with it for gear in a convenient dose. If 300mg/ml is making you feel "ill" with pip then i would suggest that you might be allergic to one of the ingredients, since I don't feel a thing from it.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
I don't like it however I'm willing to put up with it for gear in a convenient dose. If 300mg/ml is making you feel "ill" with pip then i would suggest that you might be allergic to one of the ingredients, since I don't feel a thing from it.
I haven’t tried this one mate.
But when I get PIP it’s not just a pain in the site. It genuinely makes me feel Ill.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts