UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Gear was spot on. Just finished it. It did crash but that's due to the high Concentration of gear. 15 seconds in the microwave sorted it out. Minimal pip
Never had gear crash before so never had to heat it up, but currently got some SG DHB thats crashed, do you need to pin prick the seal before heating it up or anything? And does the metal cap react at all?

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Never had gear crash before so never had to heat it up, but currently got some SG DHB thats crashed, do you need to pin prick the seal before heating it up or anything? And does the metal cap react at all?
Metal cap doesn't react mate. That was my worry aswell. Just a quick 15 seconds in microwave, shake it and that should sort it. If not another 10 seconds does the trick. No need to fk about with kettles or boiling pans or shit

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Metal cap doesn't react mate. That was my worry aswell. Just a quick 15 seconds in microwave, shake it and that should sort it. If not another 10 seconds does the trick. No need to fk about with kettles or boiling pans or shit
Yeah mate i'm all down for the most convenient speedy method lol

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
SG is a proper lab and their tren is decent

Not like that DG shite that disappeared overnight. You know, just like I said it would
DG tren was as good as any. I ran their A and E several times and anyone else that did would agree. It’s just a pity the op was inherited by someone who didn’t give a fcuk and ran it into the ground.
Anyway i thought producing crashed meds made you a sub par brewer brohomo.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Gear was spot on. Just finished it. It did crash but that's due to the high Concentration of gear. 15 seconds in the microwave sorted it out. Minimal pip
MCT should hold 300mg I’m pretty sure. Maybe tren E pips at that dose in that carrier though.
I honestly don’t get these cnuts moaning about crashed gear. That fcuking npp200 debacle of people moaning about how it crashes was s joke….just go for the 100 if 10 seconds in the microwave is such an issue.
Npp200 crashes in 100% eo with a high bb %, so it doesn’t look as though there’s a solution to that one unless some armchair brewers know any different 👨🏻‍⚕️

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
I personally wouldn't buy tren e in anything less than 300mg/ml.

Too many babies these days are frightened of getting a bit of pip with higher concentration gear.

Bring back a solid 500mg/ml test E or C, it'll crash, it'll have a bit of pip, but it's very convenient.

·
Premium Member
2,928 Posts
MCT should hold 300mg I’m pretty sure. Maybe tren E pips at that dose in that carrier though.
I honestly don’t get these cnuts moaning about crashed gear. That fcuking npp200 debacle of people moaning about how it crashes was s joke….just go for the 100 if 10 seconds in the microwave is such an issue.
Npp200 crashes in 100% eo with a high bb %, so it doesn’t look as though there’s a solution to that one unless some armchair brewers know any different 👨🏻‍⚕️
How do you know it crashes with all EO and BB?

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
How do you know it crashes with all EO and BB?
I brewed it. Man’s part of a brewing forum now init.
Don’t trust any of these UGL’s anymore.
Done some tren E 200 in MCT to see if it holds and its spot on. Hardly groundbreaking as most labs use mct but just thought I’d give it a go because im bored at home….. been signed off work for two months due to a prolapsed rectum.
Pop over for a brew and crab stick sandwich when you’re in town. I’m bored shitless.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
I personally wouldn't buy tren e in anything less than 300mg/ml.

Too many babies these days are frightened of getting a bit of pip with higher concentration gear.

Bring back a solid 500mg/ml test E or C, it'll crash, it'll have a bit of pip, but it's very convenient.
World full of fcuking snowflakes mate.
‘ooh we want high concentration gear because I’m afraid of jabbing too much oil…. but i can’t have any pip either’.
Cuuuuuuuuuuunts!!!

·
Premium Member
2,928 Posts
I brewed it. Man’s part of a brewing forum now init.
Don’t trust any of these UGL’s anymore.
Done some tren E 200 in MCT to see if it holds and its spot on. Hardly groundbreaking as most labs use mct but just thought I’d give it a go because im bored at home….. been signed off work for two months due to a prolapsed rectum.
Pop over for a brew and crab stick sandwich when you’re in town. I’m bored shitless.
Course you did 😂

1 - 20 of 41 Posts