UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a long while since i used any SG just curious for those that have used their primo and what they think of it? Will be using primo included in my next blast for this long off season. So don't want to waste my money if it's not great. So any feedback would be good. (y)

·
Newbie Trainer
562 Posts
Been a long while since i used any SG just curious for those that have used their primo and what they think of it? Will be using primo included in my next blast for this long off season. So don't want to waste my money if it's not great. So any feedback would be good. (y)
I will be starting an SG primo cycle in a few weeks if you can hold on? It tested positive for primo on lab max which I always use as a yardstick. I'm looking forward to it as I havnt run a cycle above TRT in well over a year and a half.

·
Looking Freaky
2,010 Posts
SG has literally posted a test showing 1) they are using primo and 2) the current 200mg/ml batch of primo is underdosed at 177mg/ml.

what more do you need to know that they source hasn't already provided?

·
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SG has literally posted a test showing 1) they are using primo and 2) the current 200mg/ml batch of primo is underdosed at 177mg/ml.

what more do you need to know that they source hasn't already provided?
As the thread suggested. People's personal feedback...VW also tested their emissions that were 'perfect' if I remember right?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've got some of the SG 200mg primo i mean 177mg and some test c to use in next cycle and would also love some feedback on them, I honestly thought ROHM had the best oil but SG looks even thinner, super clear on both

·
Looking Freaky
2,010 Posts
As the thread suggested. People's personal feedback...VW also tested their emissions that were 'perfect' if I remember right?
again tho, what personal feedback? its primo, it does what primo does. there is only a discussion to be had if there is a doubt that its actually primo or if the dosing is correct. we know the answers to both of that, so if you take 3 ml of SG primo per week, you will get exactly what 531mg/week of primo will give you and that's sweet, basically side free LBM providing you've not killed your e2, are actually training in a progressive fashion and eating right.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
again tho, what personal feedback? its primo, it does what primo does. there is only a discussion to be had if there is a doubt that its actually primo or if the dosing is correct. we know the answers to both of that, so if you take 3 ml of SG primo per week, you will get exactly what 531mg/week of primo will give you and that's sweet, basically side free LBM providing you've not killed your e2, are actually training in a progressive fashion and eating right.
Mate, he only asked for feedback on a steroid ffs.

And with it being primo 200 I don’t think it’s your usual “is X labs 250mg test e legit”

The op has an awesome physique(see his journal) and clearly knows what he’s doing. Just wanted a bit of feedback on some primo lol. Isn’t that what forums are meant for….

You’re nuts bro

·
Looking Freaky
2,010 Posts
Mate, he only asked for feedback on a steroid ffs.

And with it being primo 200 I don’t think it’s your usual “is X labs 250mg test e legit”

The op has an awesome physique(see his journal) and clearly knows what he’s doing. Just wanted a bit of feedback on some primo lol. Isn’t that what forums are meant for….

You’re nuts bro
its literally tested and published. i don't know what more feedback you could give? PiP? Carrier oil reactions? delivery times? prices? are the labels on straight? is the stopper a needle bending cunt? OP needs to actually be specific in what they want to know cos if its purely is it GTG, then the answer is quite clearly yes cos of the testing but you need to adjust your dosing as its 177mg/ml not 200...

·
Registered
61 Posts
its literally tested and published. i don't know what more feedback you could give? PiP? Carrier oil reactions? delivery times? prices? are the labels on straight? is the stopper a needle bending cunt? OP needs to actually be specific in what they want to know cos if its purely is it GTG, then the answer is quite clearly yes cos of the testing but you need to adjust your dosing as its 177mg/ml not 200...
You come across as knowledgeable and I respect that, but it was one lab test from one batch and doesn't represent all subsequent batches or vials of the stuff.

Experience from real users trumps lab tests imo.

I would only trust a lab test if I'd sent an unlabelled sample off myself.

·
Looking Freaky
2,010 Posts
You come across as knowledgeable and I respect that, but it was one lab test from one batch and doesn't represent all subsequent batches or vials of the stuff.

Experience from real users trumps lab tests imo.

I would only trust a lab test if I'd sent an unlabelled sample off myself.
There's a fair few lab shills on this board too, be aware of that. SG is as good as every other UK UGL in terms of consistency of gear. Where SG is great, is its direct so if something is shit and you can prove it in some reasonable way, chances are they replace it.

The fact they've even posted an underdosed result surprises me as UGLs usually don't like bad press but SG seems pretty consistent in their approach to maintaining a good rep, so i guess its better they post on the product page than get a random test and subsequent flaming. Fair play to them

·
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No only just started training. Joined the gym last week.

·
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My training and nutrition has nothing to do with the question at all. I'm not even currently using it, so that shouldn't even come into it. I asked for personal feedback. That's exactly what it says on the tin. Prime example when TM was around it tested and came back correctly dosed or close to it. Yet I had a hair in my vial and it was dog sh*t. It didn't state the hair on the lab test tho funny enough. Not sure why you tried to call me out right away. I asked a legitimate question with zero attitude.

I know what I'm doing, I'm not a newbie. I asked a question on people's personal opinion in general. It's not the cheapest of compounds to suck it and see type of attitude. Plus i don't fancy wasting weeks of my off season before prep.

So no animosity or hard feelings here. Not sure why you have any towards me.

For the record I don't solely trust lab tests for decision making.

·
Getting HUGE!
6,638 Posts
my last cycle was primo from shield .. 150mg/ml..probs best ive used tbh. well worth a look

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
I’m using it now. 400mg a week and yea it’s crippling. Seems to do the job but pain is intense. I’m limping most of the week.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I’m using it now. 400mg a week and yea it’s crippling. Seems to do the job but pain is intense. I’m limping most of the week.
I've got some bottle's and I'm not a fan of bad pip, I had super bad pip off a rimobolan few years back, everything I thought went well jab wise, but next day my glute felt like I had been hit with a golf club, lasted about 2 weeks then developed a numb feeling from my belly button round to my lower back, that's when I started to panic, so basically one full month out of action

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Apparently it’s the EO they use which gives it the sting? That’s what I’ve heard, no idea if it’s true though.

·
Registered
74 Posts
How much you using mate? Hows the cycle going?
Its adapted as time has gone on. First 12 weeks 600mg/week, 250 sust 600 mast. Last 6 300mg/week, 200 cyp, but going to throw some tren and npp in there along those lines. Cutting very slowly on 3k cals, SO slowly it'll start turning into to a recomp 😂 but it's been running great so far.
Yeah yeah too much for goals yada yada, but we'll do what we do. I'll take a break at some point.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts