UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,018 Posts
Ive two vials of spectrum superdrol 50mg per ml. Ive had it since last year i think. Keep forgetting to use it. Was maybe gonna use it at 25mg so half a ml eod as i didnt know it could be injected eod.

View attachment 192595
Purely based on the fact that SG do theirs at 20mg and DG is 25mg, I'd possibly question claims of 50mg/ml

Not saying it isnt, but I'm guessing there's a reason why both SG and DG dose their sdrol much lower than their other injectable orals

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Forgive me in advance if there is a thread on this, I did look quite extensively and only found one more on dosing protocol rather than dose and members experince.

If anyone could chime in with thier experience and doses runs I'd appreciate it

I've ran SD oral a while back, 20mg work well, 30mg def felt noticeablely more powerful but the lethargy starts to kick in

Does 20mg injetable superdrol m/w/f suffice?
Not really no. It's still an oral, so doesn't differ from orally ingesting it. The difference in bioavailability is possibly higher through injection. Other than that it should be used as you would use an oral superdrol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have no idea what brand it was but a friend of mine said someone at his gym jabbed some injectable SD and gave him massive lumps. My mate said you could see the lumps in his quad and delt through his clothes! This guy tried to sell some to my mate days before too lol. Feck that.

I didnt know they did an injectable SD till he told me.
That's definitely due to the compounds mixed with the SD! I.e if they tried to make it water based or did not tweak the BA or BB sufficiently... I was blown away to see it smooth as can be the other day, but I agree it's hit or miss if not from a skilled source.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
That's definitely due to the compounds mixed with the SD! I.e if they tried to make it water based or did not tweak the BA or BB sufficiently... I was blown away to see it smooth as can be the other day, but I agree it's hit or miss if not from a skilled source.
Dark Ghost injectable SD was used by loads of people on here and they’ll tell you without exception it was the nuts and smooth as silk.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts