UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,163 Posts
Forgive me in advance if there is a thread on this, I did look quite extensively and only found one more on dosing protocol rather than dose and members experince.

If anyone could chime in with thier experience and doses runs I'd appreciate it

I've ran SD oral a while back, 20mg work well, 30mg def felt noticeablely more powerful but the lethargy starts to kick in

Does 20mg injetable superdrol m/w/f suffice?

·
Premium Member
9,978 Posts
i have no idea what brand it was but a friend of mine said someone at his gym jabbed some injectable SD and gave him massive lumps. My mate said you could see the lumps in his quad and delt through his clothes! This guy tried to sell some to my mate days before too lol. Feck that.

I didnt know they did an injectable SD till he told me.

·
Premium Member
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have no idea what brand it was but a friend of mine said someone at his gym jabbed some injectable SD and gave him massive lumps. My mate said you could see the lumps in his quad and delt through his clothes! This guy tried to sell some to my mate days before too lol. Feck that.

I didnt know they did an injectable SD till he told me.
Well that doesn't sound very assuring. I tried the WC inj var and that left golf ball sized lumps

·
Premium Member
6,157 Posts
Forgive me in advance if there is a thread on this, I did look quite extensively and only found one more on dosing protocol rather than dose and members experince.

If anyone could chime in with thier experience and doses runs I'd appreciate it

I've ran SD oral a while back, 20mg work well, 30mg def felt noticeablely more powerful but the lethargy starts to kick in

Does 20mg injetable superdrol m/w/f suffice?
@stuey99..... your best mate.... has recently run DG injectable SD. I know he really rated it but can't recall his dosing protocol

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
I used a vial of it, pinning 10mg every day on top of a test cycle last year.

It was good, thin, but a bit pippy after the pin. Went away after about half an hour though.

The problem was pinning every day got annoying very quickly. My appetite stayed for course though. Oral superdrol murders my liver in short order, this seemed fine.

·
Premium Member
9,978 Posts
Well that doesn't sound very assuring. I tried the WC inj var and that left golf ball sized lumps
well from the looks of things others who are using an injectable SD dont seem to be getting the problems my friends mate had. That guy probably bought some dodgy homebrew or an absolutely shite brand.

i remember WC oil Var lol. Never used it. I know a few used the WC 200mg Test-Prop and that was a crippler lol. Think most had 1ml and binned the remaining 19 lol

·
Premium Member
14,018 Posts
@stuey99..... your best mate.... has recently run DG injectable SD. I know he really rated it but can't recall his dosing protocol
Well you know my thoughts on the DG sdrol mate :lol:

First jab did 1.5ml 90 mins pre workout and it hit me like a freight train...by the time it came to drinking my pre workout 45 mins later I didn't feel I needed it and only had half

After that 1ml eod pre workout

Strength gains were immediate on the first day...and were very noticable

I'm still not sure eod is anywhere near as good for gains as ed for any injectable oral...but if you only want to do eod injections it's still effective with winnie, oxys and sdrol with 24, 16 and 12 hr half lives

Dbol tho, I'm still unconvinced

·
Premium Member
6,157 Posts
Well you know my thoughts on the DG sdrol mate :lol:

First jab did 1.5ml 90 mins pre workout and it hit me like a freight train...by the time it came to drinking my pre workout 45 mins later I didn't feel I needed it and only had half

After that 1ml eod pre workout

Strength gains were immediate on the first day...and were very noticable

I'm still not sure eod is anywhere near as good for gains as ed for any injectable oral...but if you only want to do eod injections it's still effective with winnie, oxys and sdrol with 24, 16 and 12 hr half lives

Dbol tho, I'm still unconvinced
I'll be starting the injectable dbol in Feb.... 25mg ed pre wo.

The oxy at 50mg pre wo definitely made a difference to the wo which surprised me. The pumps and vascularity were another level.

Perhaps this is true of all the injectable orals

·
Premium Member
14,018 Posts
I'll be starting the injectable dbol in Feb.... 25mg ed pre wo.

The oxy at 50mg pre wo definitely made a difference to the wo which surprised me. The pumps and vascularity were another level.

Perhaps this is true of all the injectable orals
FFS man

Wishing I'd added oxy to my order yesterday now :lol:

How many days a week did you run it?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts