UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just come of a cycle of gear about 16 days ago and i have got a cold (i usually do when i come off) Do you want a cold?

Lol joke but i did go on the pull the other night knowing i was a carrier

Anyway to get to the point, in the past when i have pulled occasionally i have noticed the girl has a cold and asked them and they have said yeah i have... but never ever would i think "Oh ok we can´t have sex then" just would be obscene to me for someone to say that, when ive caught a cold i suffer knowing it was well worth it.

Once i was serously ill and pretty daft tbh, i met a girl who i had met before when i was out that i fancied... she was like "Oh i had swine flu but ive been ok for 5 days" I dismissed the fact that she was still a carrier lol and did it anyway. Big mistake as i was seriously ill... but even when in bed hallucionating and dying i still thought, oh well im gonna survive and so was worth it haha, wouldnt shag someone with swine flu again but a normal cold any day lol

Whats your views?

Sex in exchange for a cold.. would you?

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kieren1234 said:
You ask a bird if she has got a cold before sex?? Wow, mood killer lol!!!

In answer to your question, of course i would!
Lol i also weigh them too! any more than 160lbs and they are OUT!

Jokes of corse and no i don´t ask them but if i noticed they sniffling i may ask but not when im getting down to it ha

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
The Raptor said:
Lol i also weigh them too! any more than 160lbs and they are OUT!

Jokes of corse and no i don´t ask them but if i noticed they sniffling i may ask but not when im getting down to it ha
HAHAHA, thats hilarious!!!! :thumb:

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
The Raptor said:
100% yes! :thumb:

In fact i´d give half of my little toe for a night with alba haha
Would you go on a water and special k diet for 6 months straight (2 small bowls special k per day) for a piece of alba?

·
Newbie Trainer
83 Posts
A cold... no big deal. Its only a cold and if she's fit then I would put up with the risk of sniffles for a few days after.

What if she was fit as [email protected] but had the AIDS and you knew, would you still go there (bag up of course)? Now that would be a dilemma :lol:

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lofty said:
A cold... no big deal. Its only a cold and if she's fit then I would put up with the risk of sniffles for a few days after.

What if she was fit as [email protected] but had the AIDS and you knew, would you still go there (bag up of course)? Now that would be a dilemma :lol:
Its actually pretty difficult to catch Aids from a women, its the person on the receiving end who catches.. but there is still a chance so i´d give it a miss

·
don't eat for how you are eat for how you want
493 Posts
ashie1986 said:
fuk yeah

id fuk a girl outside in the snow naked i couldnt give 2 fux
tried that one lol diffident get that far before i realised how cold the snow is when it gose down your a** crack lol

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
The Raptor said:
I´d do it for 3 months if i was allowed to bulk 1st lol
Lol no bulk. Just start now and you got to nail her one day of each month of your choice, no aas was allowed to preserve muscle etc.

And you had to do cardio every day no weights, an hour on bike each day.

As a bonus you got to nail either linzi lohan, katy pery or WRT? once per week on top of the original deal.

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SK-XO said:
Lol no bulk. Just start now and you got to nail her one day of each month of your choice, no aas was allowed to preserve muscle etc.

And you had to do cardio every day no weights, an hour on bike each day.

As a bonus you got to nail either linzi lohan, katy pery or WRT? once per week on top of the original deal.
If Carlsberg made deals... this would be one of them!

Where do i sign? :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.