UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In all seriouseness i know all about 'reach your natural potental' first and all that stuff, but really, whats the big deal about a 17 year old running a cycle? if their clued up and know all about pct, cycle assists or what ever else is needed then whats the problem?

I for one probaly will run a ph at 17 close to 18, as im alredy 6 ft 1, so growings not a problem, i don't want kids so infertillitys not a problem (even though this is a extreamly rare symptom) i've got good skin, even so achnes not a problems,

so really all thats left is just normal symptoms that appeal to people of all ages, so would running somthing such as a Hdrol cycle or Epi cycle at 17/18 really be that much of a bad idea?

·
Banned
5,342 Posts
How do you know you don't want children at your age?

End of the day, its your choice.

Go into it fully prepared and accept that these things don't always go perfectly and there will be side effects.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
of course i'd do everything as best as i could, i'd run cycle assist or milk thistle just to be safe, even with a mild PH, i would accept all sideeffects, and know that anything could happen and to expect the worst, im just failing to see much point in being 'natural' when greater gains could be made..

sorry if i in anyway seem ignorant

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
round 2 said:
If your gonna do it anyway why look for approval???
im not looking for approval, im looking to see if theres anything that could potential being problems that im not already aware of in such situations.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pct would be nolva and clomid, just a basic pct that slowly tapers down

Would run CEL's cycle assist thoughout and preloading to the cycle, Weight at the moment is around 160ish, although theres still a good few months before i'd even think more deeply about running a cycle, by which time i'd hope to be 170-180

·
Solid Gold
6,442 Posts
i dont know any 17 year olds that want bloody kids mate!! you can still make massive gains without them if you are willing to put the work in, and that means training legs and eating properly...

this is my view on things, if you cant grow to a decent size with diet and training at your age then aas will do fuk all for you mate

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
My mate had some cynostane, think ive told you this, he ran it without a cycle or anything, just took a few tablets a day, he had it stacked iwth 2 other types of pills but i cant remember what they were. Anyway he's stopped taking them and didnt do any PCT and he's fine.

You seem pretty adamant you want to go this route, but really my opinion is pack on some size with protein shakes and perhaps get some creatine first.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kezz said:
i dont know any 17 year olds that want bloody kids mate!! you can still make massive gains without them if you are willing to put the work in, and that means training legs and eating properly...

this is my view on things, if you cant grow to a decent size with diet and training at your age then aas will do fuk all for you mate
oh no dont get me wrong i am growing, im currenty on madcows 5x5 and love squatting, its just that, like most people if a offers at hand that you can get stronger, leaner and bigger quicker, why wouldnt you take it?

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
mate you will have MORE than enough hormones in your system already ! why would you be needing any extra hormone supplementation ?

You have the typical impatience that every passionate teen bodybuilder has. I myself had the same feelings as a teen and you need to say to yourself THERES NO RUSH !

theres absolutely no rush in the slightest mate why are you even considering pro hormones ?

loads and loads of guys dont start pro hormones or steroids until there 20's and loads even in there 30's and still get massive.

you will get big naturally for now, dont even consider stuff until your AT LEAST 18 !

and btw it doesnt matter how much pro hormones or steroids you take, if you do not have your diet spot on then you will not make anywhere near your potential of gains !

No matter who you are and what steroids your taking, if your not nailing your diet (ie intaking the perfect amount of macronutrients for YOUR body, everyones body is different and responds differently to different amounts of nutrients)

Do you know how much protein works best for you ? Do you know how much carbs to eat per day ? its not just 2g per pound for everyone. Some people make most gains taking 3g of carbs per pound per day etc and some people 1g. Do you know what works well for you mate ?

you need to learn how your body works and see what amounts of food work best for you because everyone is different ! No mater what you do and what stage you are at in your career , your diet is about 70-80% of the equation IMO ! If you just eat pizza and "try" and eat enough protein every day you will never ever ever be making your potential gains !

If your diet isnt spot on then it wont matter what pro hormones and how much you take because you wont be making the gains that you should be making.

i see guys like you all the time and it just frustrates me because of how impatient you are as if there is a rush to get big ! how long have you even been training ? you need a soild amount of time and experience in training and dieting and 1 or 2 years isnt enough time, i'm talking 5+ years experience. It takes time to grow ! your not going to get big overnight ! It takes years and years and years. Thats the number one thing i've learned and anyone on here will tell you = you need to be patient and it takes time to grow and progress! You just need to understand that it takes time to grow and you need patience !

doing 1 pro hormone cycle isnt going to make your arms go from 15inch to 23inch. It seems like you think pro hormones will make you massive in 2 weeks. The guys that you see that are massive have been training for 10+ years and have been using steroids and pro hormones for years. They didnt just take one cycle and shoot up to the size they are.

I'm not having a go at you i just really get frustrated because i was exactly like you and i am SO happy that i have been patient. I am 19 now and still havnt used any pro hormones or steroids yet and people have acused me dosens of times for using steroids and i havnt. I have gotten big naturally. I am mature and have almost 5 years of training experience and i am going to wait till i am 20-21 before i even consider pro hormones and steroids. Dont get me wrong i am not ANTI-steroids at all. But i am being very mature and smart and waiting until i am 21.

Now the science behind it is that basically you run the risk of f*cking up your NATURAL hormone and testosterone production by using stuff at such a young age. Right now your body is producing testosterone and hormones all the time. and especially in teens you are producing more than normal because of puberty etc. So you dont need any hormone supplementation. With a solid diet and training you will be making enough gains as a 17 year old !

After your 21 your body starts to slow down in producing test and i think its 25 when your test levels start to slowly decrease as you get older. THATS WHY the safe age is 21. They didnt just randomly chose an age limit and say "yeh thats a safe age to start" its 21 for a reason mate. Do you really want to run the risk of doing a cycle right now that will gain you 10-30lbs at the most (depending on how long the cycle and how good your diet and training etc is) and 1-2inchs on your arms, and then when you come off the cycle your hormones have been ****ed all over the place and you have ruined your bodys ability to produce it naturally (not totally ruined it but f*cked it up a bit) so when you come off the cycle your body's naturally occuring test and hormones will be all f*cked up !

now this isnt fact btw ! this is just what COULD happen. No side effect is fact, it completely depends on your body and how it reacts. BUT do you really want to risk f*ckin up your bodys natural production of hormones and test ? No chance mate, i'm not taking the risk right now as i'm still a teen (19). F*ck that mate ! Far to dodgey and wont even be worth it !

i would say at the very very VERY earliest 18 for a cycle but 17 mate your just being impatient. You should be making good enough gains at your age anyway so you shouldnt need them ?

why is it you want to start pro hormones ? is it because your not making any gains anymore or that your progress has slowed down ? Have you maybe thought that thats because your training is wrong and or your diet isn't spot on ? Your training needs to be spot on (by that i mean, you need to be doing exercises that work best for you, ie some people grow better from doing dumbbell bench press as aposed to barbell version etc) and need to be feeding your body and muscles and giving them the exact amount of nutrients they need (to find this out you need to experiment and trial and error, nobody can tell you how much nutrients work best for you but you ! try high carb high pro diets and low carb high pro, maybe even low protein and high carbs etc and see what works best for you, everyones body is different and responds differently to different things)

well mate i really hope you just be patient and relax ! Theres no rush at all mate ! You will make more than decent gains naturally with plenty of food and correct training.

i hope this helps mate.

good luck whatever your choice ;)

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Barker said:
My mate had some cynostane, think ive told you this, he ran it without a cycle or anything, just took a few tablets a day, he had it stacked iwth 2 other types of pills but i cant remember what they were. Anyway he's stopped taking them and didnt do any PCT and he's fine.

You seem pretty adamant you want to go this route, but really my opinion is pack on some size with protein shakes and perhaps get some creatine first.
thanks barker, sadly creatine done **** all for me other then give me stomach issues, dont get me wrong i will continue and have been packing on size with just protein shakes, i just see a 'shortcut' avalible, if that makes sence

·
Getting HUGE!
1,437 Posts
Cam93 said:
oh no dont get me wrong i am growing, im currenty on madcows 5x5 and love squatting, its just that, like most people if a offers at hand that you can get stronger, leaner and bigger quicker, why wouldnt you take it?
Because you are growing mate so real need to take them.Maybe in a few years when you dont feel you are anymore thats the time to look into them.

Up to you though at the end of the day mate:)

·
3,746 Posts
Cam93 said:
why wouldnt you take it?
Because PH's are just edited steroids to make them legal, but theyre also more toxic. You seem to want to just take the easy way out, get some decent size on you first naturally, then perhaps push the boundries a little.

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts

listen to this video mate

the timing is off so dont watch the video, its just a guy standing talking to the camera so your not missing anything by not watching it lol

just listen to what he says ;)

·
3,746 Posts
Cam93 said:
thanks barker, sadly creatine done **** all for me other then give me stomach issues, dont get me wrong i will continue and have been packing on size with just protein shakes, i just see a 'shortcut' avalible, if that makes sence
How many types of creatine you tried? Some types dont work for some and do for others. Im personally not rulling out ph's or aas at all, but im going to experiment with creatine and other suppliments first before i move on.

Not trying to sound an utter [email protected] mate just doesn't seem sensible yet.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dazzaemm2k7 said:
mate you will have MORE than enough hormones in your system already ! why would you be needing any extra hormone supplementation ?

You have the typical impatience that every passionate teen bodybuilder has. I myself had the same feelings as a teen and you need to say to yourself THERES NO RUSH !

theres absolutely no rush in the slightest mate why are you even considering pro hormones ?

loads and loads of guys dont start pro hormones or steroids until there 20's and loads even in there 30's and still get massive.

you will get big naturally for now, dont even consider stuff until your AT LEAST 18 !

and btw it doesnt matter how much pro hormones or steroids you take, if you do not have your diet spot on then you will not make anywhere near your potential of gains !

No matter who you are and what steroids your taking, if your not nailing your diet (ie intaking the perfect amount of macronutrients for YOUR body, everyones body is different and responds differently to different amounts of nutrients)

Do you know how much protein works best for you ? Do you know how much carbs to eat per day ? its not just 2g per pound for everyone. Some people make most gains taking 3g of carbs per pound per day etc and some people 1g. Do you know what works well for you mate ?

you need to learn how your body works and see what amounts of food work best for you because everyone is different ! No mater what you do and what stage you are at in your career , your diet is about 70-80% of the equation IMO ! If you just eat pizza and "try" and eat enough protein every day you will never ever ever be making your potential gains !

If your diet isnt spot on then it wont matter what pro hormones and how much you take because you wont be making the gains that you should be making.

i see guys like you all the time and it just frustrates me because of how impatient you are as if there is a rush to get big ! how long have you even been training ? you need a soild amount of time and experience in training and dieting and 1 or 2 years isnt enough time, i'm talking 5+ years experience. It takes time to grow ! your not going to get big overnight ! It takes years and years and years. Thats the number one thing i've learned and anyone on here will tell you = you need to be patient and it takes time to grow and progress! You just need to understand that it takes time to grow and you need patience !

doing 1 pro hormone cycle isnt going to make your arms go from 15inch to 23inch. It seems like you think pro hormones will make you massive in 2 weeks. The guys that you see that are massive have been training for 10+ years and have been using steroids and pro hormones for years. They didnt just take one cycle and shoot up to the size they are.

I'm not having a go at you i just really get frustrated because i was exactly like you and i am SO happy that i have been patient. I am 19 now and still havnt used any pro hormones or steroids yet and people have acused me dosens of times for using steroids and i havnt. I have gotten big naturally. I am mature and have almost 5 years of training experience and i am going to wait till i am 20-21 before i even consider pro hormones and steroids. Dont get me wrong i am not ANTI-steroids at all. But i am being very mature and smart and waiting until i am 21.

Now the science behind it is that basically you run the risk of f*cking up your NATURAL hormone and testosterone production by using stuff at such a young age. Right now your body is producing testosterone and hormones all the time. and especially in teens you are producing more than normal because of puberty etc. So you dont need any hormone supplementation. With a solid diet and training you will be making enough gains as a 17 year old !

After your 21 your body starts to slow down in producing test and i think its 25 when your test levels start to slowly decrease as you get older. THATS WHY the safe age is 21. They didnt just randomly chose an age limit and say "yeh thats a safe age to start" its 21 for a reason mate. Do you really want to run the risk of doing a cycle right now that will gain you 10-30lbs at the most (depending on how long the cycle and how good your diet and training etc is) and 1-2inchs on your arms, and then when you come off the cycle your hormones have been ****ed all over the place and you have ruined your bodys ability to produce it naturally (not totally ruined it but f*cked it up a bit) so when you come off the cycle your body's naturally occuring test and hormones will be all f*cked up !

now this isnt fact btw ! this is just what COULD happen. No side effect is fact, it completely depends on your body and how it reacts. BUT do you really want to risk f*ckin up your bodys natural production of hormones and test ? No chance mate, i'm not taking the risk right now as i'm still a teen (19). F*ck that mate ! Far to dodgey and wont even be worth it !

i would say at the very very VERY earliest 18 for a cycle but 17 mate your just being impatient. You should be making good enough gains at your age anyway so you shouldnt need them ?

why is it you want to start pro hormones ? is it because your not making any gains anymore or that your progress has slowed down ? Have you maybe thought that thats because your training is wrong and or your diet isn't spot on ? Your training needs to be spot on (by that i mean, you need to be doing exercises that work best for you, ie some people grow better from doing dumbbell bench press as aposed to barbell version etc) and need to be feeding your body and muscles and giving them the exact amount of nutrients they need (to find this out you need to experiment and trial and error, nobody can tell you how much nutrients work best for you but you ! try high carb high pro diets and low carb high pro, maybe even low protein and high carbs etc and see what works best for you, everyones body is different and responds differently to different things)

well mate i really hope you just be patient and relax ! Theres no rush at all mate ! You will make more than decent gains naturally with plenty of food and correct training.

i hope this helps mate.

good luck whatever your choice ;)
your right mate, guess im just trying to dive into the deep end as quick as possible, need to keep it cleaner and keep off everything for a few years, cheers buddy its really just summed everything up..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.