UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried Serious Mass? Was going to buy a couple of 12 Ib tubs- Banana flavour and Chocolate flavour. Would like some opinions on the taste, would hate to buy 2 tubs and struggle to drink it down.

optimum-nutrition-serious-mass.jpg

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These taste better than I expected. I bought banana 12 Ib bag and chocolate 12Ib bag.

Only problem is you need a big glass or shaker since the scoops are huge if you want the full 1250 cals. But still very drinkable even in a normal glass, just a bit thick. I didn't mix the chocolate well enough but was pleasantly surprised when I enjoyed chewing on the lumps. That would make me gag with most whey protein.

Definitely my new mid-morning meal every day from now on.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
great news. I have been using the pro complete blend and as soon as i start bulking i will be getting the pro complete mass gainer to give it a whirl.

Currently using their casein pre bed in choc flavour that is unreal mixed in a blender with ice/water and peanut butter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.