UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will be Stars of Tomorrow on 14th Nov. Making progress on the back, but am impatient and still not to the level where I'd like it to be. But continuing with the deadlifts, pullups and stuff so will get there in the end.

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Looking crash hot mate... great all over condition and you seem pretty dry for 9 weeks out already, tan will bring it all out well... is it just me or does the right side of your back seem to lag the left or is that the way you are posing... (not meaning to criticise mate)...

·
Looking Freaky
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No mate - I've noticed that too (am incorporating more unilateral movements in my back workouts - not sure much can be achieved in only 9 weeks, but hopefully problems can be fixed in a few months)

·
Looking Freaky
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Magic Torch said:
Watching with me eating doughnuts or back stage pumping up?!

Looking good mate, great place to start your prep that lean.

GP I think it might be the light and shadows mate
Thanks :D You had to mention doughnuts :cursing: My treat for the day is to mix some lowfat greek plain yoghurt into my chicken brest.

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Magic Torch said:
Watching with me eating doughnuts or back stage pumping up?!

Looking good mate, great place to start your prep that lean.

GP I think it might be the light and shadows mate
Looking at the pics again you could be right mate, lighten them up (messing with my screen brightness/contrast and it looks better... sorry Nat... :thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.