UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
I'm knocking on the door of being 50 years old.

I still blast on 400mg of test e or c a few times a year, and cruise on either 150mg or 200mg per week for the remainder of the year.

I barely use orals any more, on the above i don't need and AI or SERM to control anything.

I get bloods done now and then.
May I be nosey and ask how long you been using gear for ?

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Going on for 40 this year. Doses lower than 300 mg do NOTHING to me, just suppress my natural T production. Also, with doses up to 500 mg of T no AI needed. Running hCG 500IU 3x a week to keep balls and fertility.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Thanks for the feedback gents, appreciated.

If running test at 200mg per week, would HCG and an AI be required? While I appreciate 200mg is still a much higher dose than natural levels, is it low enough to potentially get away with not needing either?

Cheers,

A.
42yrs, 600mg test pw with no AI needed. HCG 1000IU. All good for me. Everyone responds differently

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
How often do you cycle and stay on trt ? I’m curious as I’ve been cycling since me 20s.
I plan to stay on a cruise for the rest of my life really, the idea of trying to wean myself off of extra test doesn't appeal.

My cycles used to be planned around powerlifting meets, so depending on how many of them i wanted to compete in would depend on how many and how spread out they were. I done two cycles last year but never competed and plan to cycle twice this year (i'm current on the first which will finish around the 10th July).

The gym is my main hobby and i enjoy being able to train "heavy" but don't enjoy force feeding myself and the joint issues that can come with a heavy training cycle like i done in the past.

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
I plan to stay on a cruise for the rest of my life really, the idea of trying to wean myself off of extra test doesn't appeal.

My cycles used to be planned around powerlifting meets, so depending on how many of them i wanted to compete in would depend on how many and how spread out they were. I done two cycles last year but never competed and plan to cycle twice this year (i'm current on the first which will finish around the 10th July).

The gym is my main hobby and i enjoy being able to train "heavy" but don't enjoy force feeding myself and the joint issues that can come with a heavy training cycle like i done in the past.
Thanks for sharing mate. I normally blast 1-2 cycles a year. I’m thinking about just running one this year depending on my blood results coming up in June. I think I should be good to go by then. What do you cruse and do you do bloods ?

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Thanks for sharing mate. I normally blast 1-2 cycles a year. I’m thinking about just running one this year depending on my blood results coming up in June. I think I should be good to go by then. What do you cruse and do you do bloods ?
What I cruise on really depends on where I buy my test from at the time. One lab i use sells test e in 400mg/ml and the other in 300mg/ml. I pin half a ml of each every Sunday, or a full ml if on a blast, usually however I use the 400mg stuff to save a bit of money.

I get bloods done during a cycle ideally to check everything is going okay, if it was a heavy cycle i would likely get them done more often, or if I was using stuff like tren etc.. to keep on top of prolactin issues.

I usually wouldn't get bloods one while on a cruise, unless something started to feel off like libido etc..

I could come off and look into a TRT clinic like many do on here and run a proper trt dose, however for the cost of it compared to just buying a few vials of test each year i haven't bothered.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
If 300mg test does nothing for you then you need to find a new supplier bro !!! Seriously!

Going on for 40 this year. Doses lower than 300 mg do NOTHING to me, just suppress my natural T production. Also, with doses up to 500 mg of T no AI needed. Running hCG 500IU 3x a week to keep balls and fertility.

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
What I cruise on really depends on where I buy my test from at the time. One lab i use sells test e in 400mg/ml and the other in 300mg/ml. I pin half a ml of each every Sunday, or a full ml if on a blast, usually however I use the 400mg stuff to save a bit of money.

I get bloods done during a cycle ideally to check everything is going okay, if it was a heavy cycle i would likely get them done more often, or if I was using stuff like tren etc.. to keep on top of prolactin issues.

I usually wouldn't get bloods one while on a cruise, unless something started to feel off like libido etc..

I could come off and look into a TRT clinic like many do on here and run a proper trt dose, however for the cost of it compared to just buying a few vials of test each year i haven't bothered.
Thanks again for sharing your usage. I do something similar. I like to compare and to learn from others.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts