UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just 6 weeks since last jab and debating new second cycle origianally planned test, deca but since then have some different gear so unsure

Test e - 500mg

Deca 200mg

I have 3 tubs of 50 x 20mg tbol and 4 tubs of anavar at 50 x 20mg any ideas on where to run these was gonna do tbol kickstart but have Var my mind is changing

I also have 4 10ml of fast rip which maybe I should use for a different cycle lol

Any ideas Tbol or var with test and deca

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chilisi said:
I wouldn't recommend running another cycle so soon after PCT...

But....... I'd run the 500 test, 200 deca and tbol as the kicker...

Save the other bits for future cycles IMO
not doing it now, even though I want to losing gains due to no appetite for 9 weeks, shoulder injury and chest infection all in PCT not good.

order vitb12 injects see if that helps with appetite

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chilisi said:
Its a nightmare being injured. Especially on cycle !

Try to keep the calories up. Even have an extra shake or 2 if needs be.

Losing gains after cycle, can mess with your head. Which makes alot guys, jump on again so soon.
Well appetite went last 4 weeks cycle and gains stopped and now 5 weeks after last jab appetite is worse, I was eating 12 eggs a day now cant stomach 2 lol

Yeah your right it is messing with my head as weight has flown off dramically and with a niggle and chest infection dont help either.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chilisi said:
All I can suggest is to keep trying to eat. Shakes if needs be and keep the vitamins up.

Even a week off the gym might help. maybe your fatigue from pushing yourself.
Well I was thinking that, may just do 10mg nolva for one more week then take a week off,

maybe the mind and body needs a rest

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chilisi said:
Thats really hard to say mate.. It depends on diet, how they run there pct, genetics imo, if they gained alot of water through cycle etc etc.

But you should keep a decent amount if you have everything in place.
I agree with that, I think if my appetite was ok would have keep most my gains, still gained but thought would keep more, will learn more next cycle as appetite and diet is key to gains whether on cycle, off cycle or natty training.

If you aint eating you aint growing

·
Going for 19 stone
406 Posts
chilisi said:
Thats really hard to say mate.. It depends on diet, how they run there pct, genetics imo, if they gained alot of water through cycle etc etc.

But you should keep a decent amount if you have everything in place.
Thanks..

That's got to be a headfu(k if you lose most of your gains. This is one thing thats putting me off doing a cycle.

·
Banned
220 Posts
JUST RUN 500MG OF TEST AGAIN FFS......WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK YOU HAVE TO ADD TO A CYCLE EACH TIME......DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR BODY HAS GOT USED TO 500MG OF TEST AFTER ONE CYCLE.......USE YOUR FUKIN BRAINS LADS.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ostrain said:
Thanks..

That's got to be a headfu(k if you lose most of your gains. This is one thing thats putting me off doing a cycle.
My goals are to maintain 3 / 4kg gain on cycles after 8 weeks into PCT.

I have droppedlots but still at a 5.5KG gain so if i get appetite back think my goal with be ok

Remember PCT, Rest, good sleep good nutrition and smart training is key in all aspects in training especially in PCT,

just dont lose appetite

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BigBalls said:
JUST RUN 500MG OF TEST AGAIN FFS......WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK YOU HAVE TO ADD TO A CYCLE EACH TIME......DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR BODY HAS GOT USED TO 500MG OF TEST AFTER ONE CYCLE.......USE YOUR FUKIN BRAINS LADS.
I used dbol and winny(mistake) with test in first cycle, I am adding in 200mg deca for joint purposes and choose tbol over dbol, no winny so keeping test doses the same

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.