UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching on how long to run Tren Ace but could not find answer. Third cycle. 168 pounds (12 Stone) with low BF.

Orals

Weeks 1 - 3 & At End

Mdien 16-20mg ED (Simply bc I have several bottles left)

Weeks 1 - α - Proviron 25mg ED

First use of Proviron. Normal use AI but felt that I have supressed too much Estrogen in the past. Plus liked the idea of decreasing SBGH.

α = β + 2

Injectables

Weeks 1 - 3 Sustanon 1ml->250mg EOD (875mg a week)

Weeks 4 - β Test Enanthate 0.6ml->150mg EOD (525mg a Week)

Regarding the Tren Ace, I have 20ml @ 100mg/ml

A. 0.5ml ->50mg EOD = 11.4 Weeks and β = 12

B. 0.75ml -> 75mg EOD = 7.6 Weeks and β = 10

C. 1ml -> 100mg EOD = 5.7 Weeks and β = 8

Q1. I have read somewhere that you should run the Tren for not too long. So I am guessing that B is probably the best option?

Many thanks for your time answering this question. :)

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the Sus contains 4 esters 30mg prop, 60mg phenylprop, 60mg isocaproate and 100mg decanoate. The idea was that the first two esters are short so I would be getting them straight away whilst I wait for the longer esters to kick in. After the three weeks I should be well into the Prop so I can switch to the Test E.

I totally agree that the Test E does not need to be shot EOD but this is just personally preference as I find it easier to inject smaller amounts. Since I am doing it on my own when the syringe is all the way out it is difficult for me to asparate as my hands are rather small. I would have though that it would lead to more stable blood plasma levels when done this way even with a long ester.

I know that the Tren really needs to be shot ED but anyone know if this is really necessary. Also I only hae 20ml so want to get the best use out of that amount.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Jimbo1977 said:
Well the Sus contains 4 esters 30mg prop, 60mg phenylprop, 60mg isocaproate and 100mg decanoate. The idea was that the first two esters are short so I would be getting them straight away whilst I wait for the longer esters to kick in....

I would have though that it would lead to more stable blood plasma levels when done this way even with a long ester.
No.

Propionate is short, Isocaproate & Phenylpropionate are medium and Decanoate is long. I still don't see any point in shooting EOD.

You would be better off shooting 750mg or 500mg Sust p/w (1 shot) and shooting 50mg Prop EOD as a kick start IMO.

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, yes the second two are medium I dont know why I said both are short. I agree about the Prop but have to make do with what I have got.

Would there not still be some benefit from getting the 30mg Prop from the Sus 1ml EOD to help kick start plus some of the medium esters? Plus I have 10ml Sus left from last cycle so I might aswell use that up first.

I have read many posts were some people says that Sus must be shot EOD to take full advantage and to avoid spikes in blood plasma levels then there are others that say you only need to inject once a week. So I suppose its down to preference. But like I said I find it easier to inject smaller amounts rotating sites.

Regards

Anyone still got any advise on the Tren Ace?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
If your running it with tren ace you might aswell shoot the sus eod and mix with the tren. Sounds like a similar cycle to what im planning.

250mg sus eod, 75mg tren eod, 50mg proviron ed, 50mg dbol ed for 6 weeks ish...with a frontload on the sus.

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea was thinking of doing that. Someone on another forum says why am I starting on Sus and switching to Test E and why shoot the Sus EOD. I thought it was a good idea myself to take advantage of the short ester in the Sus to help kickstart the cycle.

Do you think 25mg of Proviron is enough ED to prevent gyno? Ive used AIs in the past but pretty sure that I suppressed the estrogen too much as I could feel it in my joints. I do need something though as I am gyno prone.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Mate im the same, im gyno prone so il be running letro at 0.25mg ed aswell as prov. I wouldnt solely rely on prov for gyno control, keep nolva on hand or an AI. What about aromasin its quite a mild AI compared with adex and letro and can be used in PCT. Im adding in enanthat last two weeks purely because i have some left but obviously its better than waiting 3 weeks to start PCT. This is my proposed cycle its only very short and its more than i have done in the past but want to give it a go:

Week 1: 1500mg sus, 350mg tren a, 50mg dbol ed, 50mg prov ed,

Week 2-4: 1000mg sus, 350mg tren a, 50mg dbol ed, 50mg prov ed

Week 5: 500mg enan, 275mg tren a, 50mg prov ed

Week 6: 250mg enan, 50mg prov, 30mg epistane ed or 50mg winstrol

Week 7-8: 30mg epistane

Im undecided on whether to use epistane but might give it a go for gyno as ive heard some good things.

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats sounds like a wicked cycle. Would be too much for me though. LOL.

I used Aromasin last time including for PCT but have some Letro left so will use that if I get any problems. But ive lowered the Test to 525mg per week so im thinking I may be Ok with just the proviron.

Was thinking of getting more Aromasin to be used for PCT but people advise me that you would lower estrogen too much at that time. So not sure about that. But I have Nolvadex and IGF for PCT anyway.

Think im going to run the Tren for 7-8 weeks @ 75mg EOD until it runs out and do the Test for 12 weeks

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Jimbo1977 said:
Thats sounds like a wicked cycle. Would be too much for me though. LOL.

I used Aromasin last time including for PCT but have some Letro left so will use that if I get any problems. But ive lowered the Test to 525mg per week so im thinking I may be Ok with just the proviron.

Was thinking of getting more Aromasin to be used for PCT but people advise me that you would lower estrogen too much at that time. So not sure about that. But I have Nolvadex and IGF for PCT anyway.

Think im going to run the Tren for 7-8 weeks @ 75mg EOD until it runs out and do the Test for 12 weeks
Personaly id only run the tren a for 6 weeks. Maybe the last 6 aswell but each to there own. Why dont you try something like this:

Week 1-4: Dbol 50mg ed, sus 625mg, prov 50mg ed

Week 5-10: Sus 625mg, tren 262.5mg, prov 50mg ed

Week 11-13: Winstrol 50mg ed, prov 50mg ed

PCT

Obviously adjust doses where you see fit as i dont really know your cycle history.

·
Newbie Trainer
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unfortunately I have already ordered my stuff and dont have anymore cash to buy extra orals. But I have loads of Mdien so I could run that at the end to replace the Winstrol.

So its better to run the Tren in the middle, interesting. Is that because you should have reached a peak on the Test and would have more of a synergy together?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.