Newbie Trainer
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scivation Solution 5 Chocolate Decadence Review

Size - 2lb / 0.9kg

Servings - 2scoops (40g) 30servings

Price - £27.99 / $43.14

Price per serving - £0.93 / $1.44

Score for price and price per serving - 9/10 - I think this is were the product does well as it is fairly cheap and cost effective compared to other MRP's on the market.

Mixability - 7/10 - This product mixes fairly well, not leaving behind any big chunks, but leave behind a small amount of the mixture on the side of the glass.

Nutrition - 8/10 - Amount Per Serving = Calories 183, Calories From Fat 67.5, Total Fat 6.5g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 185mg, Potassium 295mg, Calcium 115mg, Total Carbohydrates 8g, Total Fibre 3.5g, Total Sugars1g, Total Protein 21g. The nutritional side of this product is quiet good, high in fibre and quiet low in sodium makes it alot better than other products.

Taste - 3/10 - Okay at first this was the most disgusting supplement I had used, it felt like it was burning the back of my throat even if you you tried to down it, it felt even worse. I made my self finish the tub and bought a new one to give it another chance and this time it wasn't as bad it still felt like it was burning my throat if I took too big of a mouthful but was quiet nice this time, but still far from the best.

Overall - 6.5/10 - If this product tasted better it would be a 8 or 9 but due to the fact the taste is nothing compared to the nutritional values it gets marked down. I will be using this product again and hopefully they will improve the taste

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.