UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got scammed off what i thought was a legit website. i ordered my first order in jun, it arrived and it looked good then i ordered the same small amount again 3 days ago and they charged my card twice for the same batch However, the website states "shipped on the 13th aug" somehow im doubting it. I stopped my debit cards and disputed the transactions...just be careful out there . not everyones as stupid as me :cursing:

am i allowed name a dodgy website?

·
Banned
518 Posts
why do you assume they havent sent it out? i mean you recived your last order ,the x2 charge could of been a genaral mistake ,you could of refreshed or reclicked the order again and done a doubble order ,i would go calling anyone a scammer unless your 100% sure you have been scammed.

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats true, im just ****ed because ive no money left, i said i doubted it, i didnt say its not possible but ffs it aint looking good, i found a blacklist today and there on it so i reserve the right to be cautious, it was a fcking stupid idea anyway

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i saw a conference on youtube given by some dude who wrote the steroids handbook, he stated that out 0f 13 viles purchased all but 6 were improperly dosed and contaminated with things such as lead, and all sorts of strange constitiuents

·
Banned
795 Posts
J-Large said:
i saw a conference on youtube given by some dude who wrote the steroids handbook, he stated that out 0f 13 viles purchased all but 6 were improperly dosed and contaminated with things such as lead, and all sorts of strange constitiuents
Not exacly gettin it straight from glaxo though so can never be 110%.

·
Banned
795 Posts
The way i see it is why would someone knock up total crap and get no repeat custom.

Not knowing what they are doing and sorcing good raw materials is the biggest danger.They may well thing they have done a 110% stand up job and it could be a dangerous crap.

Check out some of the labels.My little girl could do a better job.

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
valiantmiller said:
key word here is unknown....iv'e bought all my gear online
and some people get lucky first time with the site they choose

but chances are most people will get scammed a few times before they get a good site

also...some sites sell good stuff for first sale....then when the punter trusts them....and buys bigger orders....they get nothing!

·
Banned
518 Posts
Jimmy said:

but chances are most people will get scammed a few times before they get a good site

also...some sites sell good stuff for first sale....then when the punter trusts them....and buys bigger orders....they get nothing!
selective scamming :thumbdown:

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thants what happened to me jimmy, i fell for the old dangling f-ing carrot...sent me pukka gear first time and probobly anticipated a bigger sale than i asked for second time around, i assume they got frustrated and cleared my debit card out with multi-transactions...but im still not totally sure yet re: above comments

·
getting there slowly
47 Posts
I pay more in postage but I always buy in small orders. instead of buying my whole cycle at once I buy it in 3 may be 4 small orders, my online source has always sent me good stuff but I still would not buy everything in 1 order

·
Newbie Trainer
92 Posts
Jimmy said:

there is 1 site i'm sure most of the long term board members know of that is legit i've bough ALLOT of gear from in recent years and to my knowledge it has all been perfectly good gear although i only buy human grade i think buying UG online is virtually 50/50 these days and nearly 100% going to be underdosed.

also might aswell add that every dealer i've known has told me they buy some of there gear online my last guy actually lost me because he reffered me to the site he bought from haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.