UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a 28 year old male who would be identified as skinny fat. Recently started working out to lose weight and once i eventually get there, to build muscle. I was just looking for advice for the following:

I try to run a mile at-least 3 times per week, i also lift weights but target 2/3 muscle groups per day, then the next day target another 2/3 muscle groups.

- Best SARM to cut?(Currently 5'9 and weigh 182 pounds)

- Once i've completed the cut, what is the best SARM to bulk? My end goal would be to have that 'ripped' look.

I figured i need to cut first, to get rid of stubborn fat before i think about bulking up.

Also if you have any advice using SARMs that i may find useful - I'd greatly appreciate that. I've read alot of the posts on here, however they are not specific to my goal and as a first time SARM user - I didn't understand some of it. So yeah, any information advice or guidance would be great.

Happy to provide further details to assist with any information

Thanks in advance,

FatToFit

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I have some experience with sarms; however I don't think you're going to get much from them at this stage - focus on getting nutrition and training right and when you got that nailed down and results start to plateau maybe then consider sarms.

Generally ostarine is the best sarm for a cut in that it helps preserve muscle mass whilst in deficit however from the sounds of it you don't have much of that so there's little value in you using it.

Cardarine is not a sarm but a beta-2 agonist; what this means is it increases cardio vascular capacity so you can run harder/faster/further and burn more calories. It may also help encourage use of fats as energy source but thats disputed. Often used during "cuts" to boost activity but be warned it did cause cancer in mice (prolonged use at very high doses relative to body weight) also you're only running 1 mile 3 times a week - focus on getting that to 3 miles 3x per week naturally; maybe throw in some cycling too or even some brisk walking.

Mk677 also not a sarm but encourages release of growth hormone - encourages all cells to grow to some extent (but don't expect miracles) improves sleep and aids recovery - can be used during bulk and cut but slightly more useful during cut. Can cause water bloating and increase in appetite though!

For bulking LGD and rad-140 are the goto faves. I've not tried rag but done a cycle of LGD. It works. You will pack on around 3-4kg of lean muscle + a tonne of water during an 8 week cycle. Nowhere near the same as a test cycle which will give double the results or more but you pays yours money and takes your choice.

LGD & rad require proper PCT regardless of what you read elsewhere - do your bloodwork post cycle and it will confirm this. Ostarine may not require a full PCT - Depends person to person.

However these chemicals are only the icing on the cake; if diet, training and recovery aren't bang on they will do very little for you and all you're doing is fu**ing with your liver & hormones for nothing. I would suggest you want 18months to 2 years good training under you minimum before fu**ing with them

·
Registered
1 Posts
it has always been important for me to play sports and use only sports nutrition and not cross the line of what is allowed (I mean not to take steroids, testosterone, sarms or other drugs)

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Calorie deficit is what you need. Do that and get on a proper program focused around compound movements. Skinny fat and you want peds? Sort yourself out sunshine and put some work in. There's no miracle out there for you. It's hard work and consistency. Then when you hit a plateau many years from now you can use peds to restart progress. Or ignore me and be an idiot and rely on drugs to try and make up you for your lack of knowledge and work ethic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts