UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking of doing a very basic Sarms cut cycle of
GW 50156 (Cardarine)SR 9009 (Stenabolic)Rad 140 S4 (Anadrine)

I dont know if Sarms work of no but thinking i'll give it a try.. Have anyone of you evr done a Sarm cycle and what were the results like

·
Looking Freaky
2,176 Posts
SR9009 - has no oral bioavailability, if its not injectable it does **** all.
Cardarine - changes your metabolic preference of energy substrate to fatty acids. reduces your maximal voluntary force output, so its not necessarily good for strength training but if you're cutting, it can help keep a steady rate of fat loss as your NEAT doesn't tend to drop off. it may or may not cause cancer.
RAD-140 - no real benefits past 10mg/day orally as the super long half life means the stuff just builds up and up and takes your body a long time to metabolise and eliminate.
S4 - first gen SARM that should not still be used. it is objectively worse than every 2nd gen SARM.

A cycle of RAD-140 could be like this

10mg/day RAD-140 1-8 weeks.
20mg/day Cardarine 1-8 weeks.
12.5mg of enclomiphene weeks 1-12

the enclomiphene will reduce the suppression you get from the RAD-140 and make recovery far quicker, so you will feel less shit on the cycle and less shit after it.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Compared to standard gear (test, dbol, winstrol etc..) sarms are more expensive, less effective and less understood in many ways.

I would avoid them as a cycle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts