UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Hi all

Got a 60GB PS3 + 2 wireless controllers and a bluetooth headset for the online side of things + 20 games + Gladiator on blu-ray :laugh: If anyone if seriously interested I'll upload photos and also the full list of games, I am looking for £270

Also I have a brand new Samsung N130 White Netbook for sale, I've never used it, my girlfriend bought it for me in Feb, only booted up once a few days back to make sure OS works ok etc. £200

Black Dean Vendetta Electric Guitar - used 6 times in total for practice, don't have the time to sit down and learn it unfortunately, comes with amp + picks + bag + stand + tuner - £100

Preferable pick up of the PS3, Guitar and Laptop if anyone is interested just incase transit damage and I'd have to take insurance on the delivery parcels etc. would be quite a pain but let me know and I'll get a quote from royal mail or a courier company

Sony A350 DSLR Camera - my pride and joy, sadly the girlfriend was right when she said "you won't even use it" which was true, I've used it for a total of 60 photos which can be seen on the cameras stats, this comes with 2 lenses, 3 fast speed memory cards, full camera bag from amazon which was £80, strap plus MUCH more extras, I'm not posting full details as I want to see if anyone is interested first as there is quite a lot to post, I can provide photos etc. too - £400 ono

I live in north east London and work in Hertfordshire so if its near there I can drop it off :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.