UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
I don't think ridiculing her, despite how 'simple' she comes across, does much for you're character. She's just recieved some of the most devistating news anyone could imagine, and at such a young age. I'm only glad she probably doesnt have the ability to truly understand what lies ahead for her.

Doctors advise a lot of things but none of them can say 'do this or you WILL get cancer'. And at a young age many young mums have opted to have more children before undergoing the massive trauma of a hysterectomy.

I assume most of us have witnessed a family member or friend die from cancer and we'll therefore know that it's one of the most prolonged, painful and undignified deaths. To be hung, drawn and quartered would be a better way to go. In fact one in five of the people who post on this thread will die of cancer. I hope no one laughs at your expense when you find out.

Yeah, we all laugh at the jokes that go round when famous people pop their clogs but at least have some class and wait till they snuff it.

·
Everybody wants to be GOOD, but not many are prepa
1,345 Posts
Think we have dried the Jade Goody is dying subject up in another thread a while ago....but just one other point if she does not survive her chemo...there will be two little boys without their mother.....I pray that never happens to any of your kids (if you have any or plan to have any)or your friends kids. They will not get over that trauma.....

Lou

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
Good point Lou. I mean I couldnt give a t0ss about what she gets up to in her public or personal life. She's not malicious in her actions and isn't out to get anyone. She just struck lucky, right place right time. But she's a mum at the end of the day.

I just think taking the p1ss out of anyone with cancer (save for pedo's, rapists blah blah blah) is just low class. Low, low class.

·
Getting there...well,somewhere!
620 Posts
Having had multiple family members die of cancer , a few more, inc my wife who got treatment in time , i dont think it is right to have a go at someone who has cancer.

However , i also didn't see the need for her to be told on live tv , or now to go on about wanting a 'public' funeral. Strikes me as someone wanting to continue seeking celebrity ( and i use the term lightly) status, unjustified celebrity status, at a time when she should perhaps be concentrating on her young children.

And as with any celebrity who seeks attention you are going to get good and bad

·
1,828 Posts
Okay she has cancer.

She also has a lot more money than most people!

So i feel more sorry for the poor buggers who have to rely on the NHS.

Jade Goody got famous for showing her Mott on TV...now she can afford BUPA care ffs!

Makes me sick!

Don't wanna see her kids without a mum, but i WILL feel MORE sorry for the people who have to deal with it without her money!

·
No Compromise :D
13,398 Posts
I lost my mum last year to cancer. It's not nice and not funny to take the **** out of someone who is gonna leave two kids motherless. Ffs lads, I can't stand her, but there's a line and taking the **** out her ain't on IMO

·
1,828 Posts
Robsta said:
I lost my mum last year to cancer. It's not nice and not funny to take the **** out of someone who is gonna leave two kids motherless. Ffs lads, I can't stand her, but there's a line and taking the **** out her ain't on IMO
I'm sorry for your loss mate!

I do agree with megatron though (if thats who this was aimed at, although i have my doubts as to the real perpertrator), if a doctor tells you not to do something as there is a chance of getting cancer (and you already have a child) ffs don't do it, better not to have a child than leave two in the lerch IMO!

·
13,398 Posts
It's not aimed at anyone at all mate....I just don't think taking the p1ss out of anyone who's probably gonna die a horrid death through cancer is a good or funny thing to do....

I personally can't stand the fat cnut, but I wouldn't take the p1ss out her cos she's ill......just my opinion, I'm not saying it's right, if people feel the need to take the p1ss go ahead, I'm just stating my opinion.....

I'm not a jade goody fan by any means, but she's made a few million by letting people think she's a thick,useless cnut. But she ain't that useless if she's made a few million, and she didn't even win the BB series, but she's made more than any other one of them out all the BB series.......Imo, I think she's done good....I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone (apart from Kiddie fiddlers). I lost my mum, then my best mate to it within 4 months of each other, and it is the worst thing to watch someone close go through, so if people feel the need to take the p1ss, go ahead....

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
some double standards being shown in here..

why some of ye are so quick to cry foul over something when the insult wasnt there in the first place is beyond me...

yet its ok to constantly take the **** out of gays and AIDS on here?

**** the clown? achmed the terorist? anyone?

jesus...

sensitive about some subjects, yet very willing to take the **** where many more are concerned...

yes ive had relatives die of cancer, i watched my dad die ion front of me from it.... took him 7 years to go form a big strong hulk of a man to a bag of broom handles... my mom could life him out of bed and she was 78 at that stage

i wasnt on about CANCER for **** sake.. i was taking the **** out of her quest for publicity, her craving to drag the whole affair through the papers... squeeze every last drop of publicity out of it..

its a ridiculous act.. one which i cant wrap my head around - which is why i put a pic of Mr BLOBBY in as who she chose for the eulogy, yanno, just to make a complete circus out of things...

as for the rest who took umbrage - toughen up a bit eh?

·
13,398 Posts
megatron said:
I'm not taking the pee (this time), I think she was irresponsible to ignore docs advice especially with two kids.
I totally agree mate....I wasn't having a dig, I could just see what this thread was gonna end up like so thought I'd get in before some clever cnut thought it'd be hilarious to rip the p1ss....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts