UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else suffer from this? Tad bit embarassing really!! After loosing weight specifically around my stomach I now have loose skin. It isn't evident when standing up but it is noticeable when bending over at the waist. Question is, will this tighten back up? And roughly how long will it take? I'm 21 so I'm hoping my skin is still fairly stretchy lol

·
Newbie Trainer
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate. Not a massive amount, 2 1/2 stone in all but I'm proud of it! Made a huge difference to my confidence! I was hoping it would be sorted before xmas but I'm not sure if that's wishfull thinking or not!

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
Ben1212 said:
Thanks mate. Not a massive amount, 2 1/2 stone in all but I'm proud of it! Made a huge difference to my confidence! I was hoping it would be sorted before xmas but I'm not sure if that's wishfull thinking or not!
Keep it moisturised with Co Co Butter mate and it will go back within a few years.

Congrats on the weight loss by the way.

·
Yes thats me in my avi
202 Posts
i have heard of peeps using prep-h, haemeroid(sp?) cream as it makes the skin contract. not sure if the contraction is a temporary cosmetic effect or whether it will help to speed up the tightening, you could try it to see.

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
JBWILSON said:
i have heard of peeps using prep-h, haemeroid(sp?) cream as it makes the skin contract. not sure if the contraction is a temporary cosmetic effect or whether it will help to speed up the tightening, you could try it to see.
It's only a temp fix with the Hemeroid cream mate. I've seen people use that stuff for bags under the eyes.

·
When did this place become fcking 'slimming wo
5,252 Posts
Most often weight is lost at a quicker rate than the skin is able to retract. After about 12 months at a maintenance weight the sking will retract as far as it is going to go. Don't be embarrassed about this as it is far more common than you think. Unfortunately if your skin has been over stretched then it will not retract completely and no amount of magic potions will alter this so don't waste your money. The alternative is then surgery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.