UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A pharmacy in Thailand stocks orals from this company.

Anyone had any experiences with them?

Guessing it’s unlikely they’d fake Dbol but it’s all I have for now
Liquid Solution Ingredient Fluid Plastic bottle

·
Getting HUGE!
4,671 Posts
Design looks a bit like SB labs which was said to be very good and was very expensive
If it is dbol I would think you'd know after a week

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nipples already feeling a bit spicy so I’m pretty sure it is Dbol. Hope the dosing is correct

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,465 Posts
Nipples already feeling a bit spicy so I’m pretty sure it is Dbol. Hope the dosing is correct
You’re in Thailand ? Most pharmacy’s stock proper stuff. More likely to be fake if you’re in the U.K.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It’s good gear,well the Anavar is anyway.i bought 5 bottles from a pharmacy round the corner from nana plaza Bangkok.I’ve used loads of var from all over the world and this one was as good as any others pretty much.It was probably the cheapest price wise I could find in Bangkok.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It’s good gear,well the Anavar is anyway.i bought 5 bottles from a pharmacy round the corner from nana plaza Bangkok.I’ve used loads of var from all over the world and this one was as good as any others pretty much.It was probably the cheapest price wise I could find in Bangkok.
Most likely the same place. But far from me but maybe I’ll take a trip back depending on the price of their Var

1 - 7 of 7 Posts