UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi yes another novice and eye roll!

I would really whole hardheartedly appreciate some advice and a little direction.

I'm 40, 85kg, lean but toned, very good general level of fitness, I eat healthy balanced normal diet. I've done a couple of injectable steroid cycles before Cambridge Pharma 3 blend test with Dianabol before with great bulking effects.

I'm into running at the moment with a mix of upper body weights. What I 'd like to achieve is to get rid of my pot belly so a bit of fat loss, increase lean muscle with genuine STAMINA, obviously no side effects and to keep hold of my gains after a cycle! Anything strengthening tendons/ligaments a bonus. I like to complete my first marathon.

Also very important I would consider blood work to ensure all is well and also sourcing good quality supplements!

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Hi yes another novice and eye roll!

I would really whole hardheartedly appreciate some advice and a little direction.

I'm 40, 85kg, lean but toned, very good general level of fitness, I eat healthy balanced normal diet. I've done a couple of injectable steroid cycles before Cambridge Pharma 3 blend test with Dianabol before with great bulking effects.

I'm into running at the moment with a mix of upper body weights. What I 'd like to achieve is to get rid of my pot belly so a bit of fat loss, increase lean muscle with genuine STAMINA, obviously no side effects and to keep hold of my gains after a cycle! Anything strengthening tendons/ligaments a bonus. I like to complete my first marathon.

Also very important I would consider blood work to ensure all is well and also sourcing good quality supplements!
How many miles are you running and what sort of pace.

Seems stupid you dont train legs yest you run.

If you have a pot belly then your eating too many kcals.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
So you want fat loss and muscle gain with none of the sides of AAS and in fact want enhanced collagen systhetsis, oh and an increase in stamina (which isn't well defined, but I'll take it to mean cardiovascular output).

Sorry mate, doesn't exist. You're after what the general public think exists in a bottle of test, and the reality is, it doesn't.

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
"Lean but toned" with a "good level of fitness" but has a potbelly and wants to use gear to lose the fat, increase muscle, but without sides, and wants this gear to strengthen ligaments n tendons while he's at it. Mate!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.