UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Hello all, I'm going to keep a log of my cycle which I'll be starting tomorrow to help spur me on. I'll try to update this as much as possible. As you can see from the title,I'm going to be doing my injections sub q in the love handle area rather than IM...i'm doing this as a sort of experiment to see how it goes. My cycle will be:

1-12 500mg test e (Schering Pakistan)

1-12 2 x 0.5mg adex per week

2-12 HCG,500iu's a week (Starting as week 2 just because I have 5000iu's)

1-3 30mg dbol (Possibly)

I have a 100 dbol lying around and might use them as a kickstart but I kind of want to do just test alone to feel it,if that makes some weird sense.

My aim from this cycle is to gain as much lean mass as possible,I have tried very hard over the last couple of months to drop bf so dont want to just put fat on for the sake of it.

Training:

Mon-Back,15 mins cardio

Tues-Chest,Tri's,15 mins cardio

Wed- 20-25 mins Fasted Cardio

Thurs-Legs,15 mins cardio

Fri-Shoulders,Bi's,15 mins cardio

Sat-Rest

Sun-20-25 mins Fasted Cardio

Diet:

Meal 1: 2 scoops of whey,2 eggs,2 tbsp evoo with water. 50g oats with milk

Workout: 2-3g's bcaa's

PWO shake: 2 scoops of whey,Half a scoop of dextrose with water

Meal 2: 50g brown rice (Dry weight),Turkey steak,veg, 25g cashew nuts

Meal 3: 1 wholemeal pitta,turkey steak,25g cashew nuts

Meal 4: 50g brown rice (Dry weight), 125g Tuna steak,veg, 2tbsp evoo

Meal 5: 4 boiled eggs,2g bcaa's

Meal 6: 2 scoops of whey,2 eggs with water.1 tbsp natty peanut butter

This diet is purposely low in carbs as I just bloat with carbs.

I weight around 82kg and have roughly 15%bf,I'll get some starting pics up asap.

I appreciate any input regarding any aspect of this log,I hope you enjoy. Wish me luck :thumb:

Edit: Thanks to everyone who helped with the info regarding injecting sub q,much appreciated! I'll not bother naming you lot but you know who you are,your help was very helpful!!!!

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll update tomorrow pal,im doing 1ml (2 x 0.5ml shots) in each love handle around 1-2 inches apart with a 30g pin so hopefully it'll be ok :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
Rossy Balboa said:
I'll update tomorrow pal,im doing 1ml (2 x 0.5ml shots) in each love handle around 1-2 inches apart with a 30g pin so hopefully it'll be ok :thumb:
Good luck, i have jabbed delts IM with a slin pin plenty of times and god does it take a long time!!! How are you planning on drawing the gear, straight fromt he vial using the slin pin?? Takes long also lol.

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kieren1234 said:
Good luck, i have jabbed delts IM with a slin pin plenty of times and god does it take a long time!!! How are you planning on drawing the gear, straight fromt he vial using the slin pin?? Takes long also lol.
Lol. No mate I'm just using green's to draw then replacing with a 30g to shoot. I was considering slin pins but this seemed the easier option (hopefully anyway lol)

·
Banned
848 Posts
How exciting! :)

Remember, technique will get better rendering the whole process barely noticeable.

At the moment, I'm doing the Lixus 225 Rip blend with Mazatek T 350 together and don't feel a thing.

however, I did find that the ProCem OneRip lumped up a bit and fu(king stung too - but that's been the only compound so far that has.

Yours is pharma grade T so it will likely be thick(ish) and may leave a little lump if you push it too fast. This lasts for a day or so - do not rub.

All the best.

Spread the good news - subq T is here to stay! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
Rossy Balboa said:
Lol. No mate I'm just using green's to draw then replacing with a 30g to shoot. I was considering slin pins but this seemed the easier option (hopefully anyway lol)
Oh right i get you, yes this is the easiest option, drawing with a slin takes so so long.

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stonecoldzero said:

Remember, technique will get better rendering the whole process barely noticeable.

At the moment, I'm doing the Lixus 225 Rip blend with Mazatek T 350 together and don't feel a thing.

however, I did find that the ProCem OneRip lumped up a bit and fu(king stung too - but that's been the only compound so far that has.

Yours is pharma grade T so it will likely be thick(ish) and may leave a little lump if you push it too fast. This lasts for a day or so - do not rub.

All the best.

Nice to see you drop in mate :thumb: Yeh i'm going to take it nice and slow,I think it might be best if I warm the amps up beforehand too. I just hope it gets through the pin ok. Thanks for your input bud,keep popping in :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
stonecoldzero said:

All the best.

I have read alot of conflicing information about whether to massage a sub-q injection after jabbing. Some say it does help disperse the oil and helps with the slight pip you may get, some have said they get sever pip with massaging but not if they dont........ :confused1:

·
Banned
848 Posts
:)

kieren1234 said:
I have read alot of conflicing information about whether to massage a sub-q injection after jabbing. Some say it does help disperse the oil and helps with the slight pip you may get, some have said they get sever pip with massaging but not if they dont........ :confused1:
Kieran -

i was told not to massage the area afterwards .................. so of course I did it anyway. Hurt like fu(k.

Just to be sure ................. I did it again another time. Same result.

frankly, I think most people will try to massage it because it seems like the sensible thing to do.

But it wasn't for me. :)

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
stonecoldzero said:
:)

Kieran -

i was told not to massage the area afterwards .................. so of course I did it anyway. Hurt like fu(k.

Just to be sure ................. I did it again another time. Same result.

frankly, I think most people will try to massage it because it seems like the sensible thing to do.

But it wasn't for me. :)
You was one of them kids that touched the iron knowing you shouldnt, burnt your finger, then done it again wasnt you?? lol.

I know what you mean though, i dont massage any sub-q hcg/ghrp etc jabs at all but probably a little different to gear as its gone in minutes anyway.

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well,2ml of test is now in me...all went well :thumb: did take fu(king ages but i didnt feel a thing. I think the gear i'm using is really thick so will heat it up a bit before i inject next week. Just took 10mg aromasin and will continue to do so until i run out in about 10 days,then i'm switching to adex. I'm still unsure whether to start some dbol for the next few weeks :confused1: Decisions decisions lol....

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nemises said:
Did you do 4 x0.5ml jabs?

Any lumps or redness?
Yes mate,4 x 0.5ml jabs...2 in each love handle around an inch apart.

No lumps,no redness,no soreness...very very painless injections,doesnt even feel like i've injected mate. Only down side is it did take a long time.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.