UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice to meat you lads any I e herd if bio med had any experience with it seems bang on to me but you don't see much about the lab in line a no the stuff us real well mine is just want to no if any one has experience with it as well

·
Banned
87 Posts
I seen you also commented on a thread from 2014 as well. Never heard of bio-med recently. Probably about 2016 since I did, didn’t hear great
things and read a bad review on another forum just searching just now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
mate they just about now a can get hold off the stuff no prob last small cycle I did to test it as I ain't sent any to a lab yet to test it but without even working out just front loading 20ml of there dbol with in a week I could notice I was toning up and put half a stone one doing nothing so a no it ain't crap a just want to no if anyone done a full cycle with the stuff have any experience with the stuff coz am going to start training prop again

·
Registered
495 Posts
mate they just about now a can get hold off the stuff no prob last small cycle I did to test it as I ain't sent any to a lab yet to test it but without even working out just front loading 20ml of there dbol with in a week I could notice I was toning up and put half a stone one doing nothing so a no it ain't crap a just want to no if anyone done a full cycle with the stuff have any experience with the stuff coz am going to start training prop again and will be getting some gear a don't no all the new labs out there ir were to get genuine stuff but my Nate us only one I no done a proper course with bio med ge said is was good stuff a got this source from a mate who I can trust to tell the truth so he gave me this guy to get this gear as it ain't every were been retested for strength and it's come back as what it's meant to be and strength at the start it was a bit underdosed but they sorted that a just would like to no who else has used it for a while cycle
Reads like someone rattling with speed. The odd fullstop wouldn't go amiss bud o_O

1 - 11 of 11 Posts