UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wish I could get my hands on some genuine omnadren for trt purposes. Haven’t found a source since 101 shutdown.

·
Registered
77 Posts
ROHM is
yet another new member and Rohm...... zzzz

UKM has become terrible these days.
I used to haunt this site year's and years ago and was never like this, never had an account, feels like everyday someone asking about things that a simple search would find 20 recent topics about, or is it just the trolls having a go at the windups again (Ketones) or (Ashley88)

·
Mr Universe
9,724 Posts
ROHM is

I used to haunt this site year's and years ago and was never like this, never had an account, feels like everyday someone asking about things that a simple search would find 20 recent topics about, or is it just the trolls having a go at the windups again (Ketones) or (Ashley88)
Compared to how it was years ago its gone totally downhill. Too many 'new' members instantly posting up lab bashing posts. Same post/questions asked over and over again. Absolute shite thread topics, especially in General. People are posting shitty threads just for the sake of it.

I think if you have a proper question and need a fair/honest answer, use T-Muscle or UGM. Better quality members.

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,550 Posts
Is rohm labs gear any good especially there test e?
I’ve never used Rohm. From reading, they’re as good as any lab. Good enough to get you big and respected 😆

Honestly mate, just scroll through the last 2 pages, you’ll find endless threads on all the common labs.

·
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
2,197 Posts
I might head over there soon then.

I really like the forum scene but this is getting daft now.

Danny
I used through my whole last prep and still using it now on my cruise. Actually had bloods done recently on ROHM. I'll continue to use ROHM good lab with no faults

1 - 17 of 17 Posts