UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Rohm and Adelphi Var

9K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  marleylol 
#1 ·
Hi all, I picked up some Rohm Anavar 50 and Adelphi Anavar 50 this week and was surprised to find the contents of each tub look identical.

Like most, I'm used to Rohm being small and brown but these are the flat round yellow tabs with a break line, slight dotted sparkle when viewed up close, the same as many here have posted and questioned. However, the Adelphi are almost undoubtedly the same mix and made in the same press.

I'm a little concerned they are both counterfeit more than anything, but ive had lots of great genuine products from the same supplier. Maybe Rohm and Adelphi sharing some products or lab?

Any thoughts, aside from just get them tested?

Liquid Fluid Chemical compound Font Plastic

Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi all, I picked up some Rohm Anavar 50 and Adelphi Anavar 50 this week and was surprised to find the contents of each tub look identical.

Like most, I'm used to Rohm being small and brown but these are the flat round yellow tabs with a break line, slight dotted sparkle when viewed up close, the same as many here have posted and questioned. However, the Adelphi are almost undoubtedly the same mix and made in the same press.

I'm a little concerned they are both counterfeit more than anything, but ive had lots of great genuine products from the same supplier. Maybe Rohm and Adelphi sharing some products or lab?

View attachment 214621

Thanks!
M R . Com…good guys

#4 ·

View attachment 214621

Thanks!
I’d use ROHM and Adelphi to be fair so either send them off for lab testing or take them or use another lab,

#8 ·
I'm not talking about the packaging, I'm quite clearly talking about the contents. Which is pretty obvious if you read the post again.

They are (almost, 99%) undoubtedly the same mix and press. If you knew anything about how pills are made, you would agree. So I guess you don't.

#11 ·
Any update bro?

View attachment 214621

Thanks!

#13 ·

View attachment 214621

Thanks!
Did either of the anavar work as it should?

#17 ·
Adelphi where good mate I’ve had there sust for a few years was amazing dbol was good to.this year they gone tits up another good lab gone shit! I got there ment which was just oil! And when I did the sust it was underdosed AF!!! I got there dbol 10s as well and normally 3 a day is cool has to have 8 to get a pump on. Word of advice stear clear of them and androchem! Androchem don’t even have anything in there stuff I got a cycle and it was all crap!!!

#19 ·
I got 2 from each mate can even show them as I kept one of each! It’s the only two used ones mate!
jeut so people know I don’t talk shit and bash labs for fun! Got to admit my sex drive is up and I’m feeling the pharmaqo sust super 400! But the rest in here from two boxes of amps and pharmaqo and ultima are underdosed! The androchem stuff has nothing in it at all. As you can see I have a lot of experience with buying and taking PEDs and am just trying to make sure other serous lifters don’t get stung 130£ for chalk and oil like me.
I can tell the test because good stuff crystallises and it fizes from the alcohol the pharmaqo was fizzy as hell the ultima and the amps that are prop they feel like they defo have test in them also the dbol I got from Adelphi tasted like dbol but not strong they where weak but at least they had it in! I had anabolic solutions dbol 50s they taste strong and if I have a whole 50 I can feel the high bp! So I only had half in the morning half later. The androchem has no taste at all! And the Adelphi is still gear but weak when it used to be good! Underdosed is bad but hair knocking out chalk and oil that’s not even a mistake that is a clear scam! I haven’t tried the Adelphi 400 yet it’s older so it may be ok ( I love 400 because people leave it and it’s my fav also sust is my fav too) but I am being 100% genuine about what I have experienced taking androchem and Adelphi stuff!
Androchem need to be found out because it’s rare tablets taste of little but superdrol tastes like shit AJ know as I’ve had fire ones. And they are chalk I’m not a fool!

Attachments

#22 ·
fair play mate at least you gave them a go.
What is the box in the bottom corner have you tried that as I have seen that from someone at the gym?
You are right nearly every ugl knocks out cracking gear at the start and very few continue with that standard. Most of the ugl that are highly rated hear that do superdrol will serve you well mate

#27 ·
loads of bb use rohm, and there vars been tested by users recently coming in at 44 and 47mg per tab , lots of fakes going about so if you got a good source ,then they should be gtg imo, rohm test everything themselves too, rohm Is prob the biggest ugl in uk so they have no need to put out shite imo, they change labels pretty regularly because lots of peeps fake em, not many ugl I’d trust for var or primo, keifei, hilma , bullion , rohm , Chiron if my source had it and Balkan but none about anymore but chilton? Never heard of em

#32 · (Edited)
This thread is about rohm var but rohm oils are gtg imo, done lots of there test which was always good but there mst, I didn’t really rate in all honesty but that was 2018, but lots of others liked em, what works for one person may not work as good for another, only chose the rohm var coz see other actual users getting em tested, 1 being in august 2022, which made my mind up n try em and I do well with var

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.