UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
.....Carpe Diem....
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my second course and ive been told to use it for 2-4 months on 40mg and i weigh around 14st..do you think this is enough?

my acne isnt really bad all the time but i do get spots quite alot and they are big and scar my face, i also always have lots of little white heads

thanks

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
I take it this is through a Doctor/Dermatologist?

I finished my first course a few months ago.

Cleared me up quite nicely.

I got quite a bad cyst on my face within a few weeks of finishing my course and was totally paranoid that the drug only works whilst you're on it and that my skin would imediately revert to how it was, but its actually been quite clear since that cyst went.

I only weigh about 12stone and was on 40mg for the first month of so and then 60mg for the last few months, although i imagine that mine was worse than yours.

·
.....Carpe Diem....
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah its self prescribed i couldn't get time of work to go to docs n derm ect but the fist time i did go to doctors i might up it to 60 nxt month or sumit but im getting dry lips so i think its working....how long was u on it mate?

·
Looking Freaky
700 Posts
I also ran two courses. First time it was pretty bad prob 7 out of 10 the accutane cleared it for around 2 years. Then came back not as bad say 4 out of 10. I ran the same courses both times. 20mgs a day will do it but will take ages. At 14st I'd run 40mgs per day for a few weeks. As long as the sides are fairly tame, move up to 80mgs and stick on that till ur happy with the result. (disclaimer- Incredibl3 Bulk is not an qualified Dr, and can only advise from his own experience!!!!!) :)

Any questions feel free to PM me. Although as it's your 2nd course you should be fairly clued up!

·
Looking Freaky
700 Posts
Well I did that under dr supervision, with regular bloods and check ups, I'd say at an rough guess I was on that for 3 months. 80mgs is a lot if your funding it yourself but if ur just paying for the prescriptions the fill ya boots.

·
Looking Freaky
700 Posts
That will be fine mate. You could probably get away with 40mgs u may just need to run it a while longer. How long was your last course? It normally takes a month to see anything, then a few months to kick the Acnes **** so it does come back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.