UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys and girls,

This is my first post here so please bare with me, Ok firstly about me. Im 28 and have been training for about 3 yrs in and out of the gym, Im sat at 94kg and 15% BF. My diet is good and clean apart from a few treats here and there as Im not competing, I consume 4500-4700 kcal a day, I can post my diet if you need it. Im finishing my first cycle this Sunday (hence the amount of cals), my cycle was as follows;

Week 1-4 40mg Dbol ED

Week 1-12 500mg Sust

PCT

Week 14/15-19 (its in the middle of these weeks that it starts) 40mg Nolva ED.

Im planning my time off as follows, Time on + PCT = Time off so about 19 wks. Thanks for reading so far, This is what I would like some advice on;

I want to shift my BF to under 10% so I was going to cut the cals to around 2700 and hit the cardio hard 45mins a day, I was also going to use 30-40mg of Prop every 3 days to help sustain my current lean mass and combat catabolism, Would I have to wait the entire 19wks before I could use the prop or could I get on it a month or so early as its a small amount? Or would it just be best to wait and let my body recover?

Thanks for reading I'll try and keep future post a bit shorter, If Ive missed anything just ask.

K.

·
Newbie Trainer
43 Posts
time on time off is only a guideline, pluss i reckon most people do no stick to it, due to the fact its just so dam hard to have 3 -4 months off lol. one month before isnt going **** you up but you can always try and get bloodwork done first to make sure everything is in order, its only if you come off cycle have a couple of weeks off then jump back on. Also I would say you would want to shoot prop every other day you might as well do 100mg otherwise its pretty mch hrt dosage.

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok nice one, can you suggest anywhere to get bloodwork done or is it just a case of visiting your GP? Its the one thing I didnt do and really wished I had!!

Also have you had any first hand experience with prop? I wanted to know if it affected cardio work like Tren does??

K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.