UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
I can vouch for the resolute oils - they are bang on. Used there test prop, mast prop and test cyp so far. Gains have been great and proper feel good factor from the test. Not used the shield orals to be honest but the same supplier stocks Crown orals which I've just stocked up on .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all, i used the shield anavar with the wrong label, it was definitely good gear my strength gains were up and i do a lot of jogging this stuff made me very fast. Ive also got test e but not used it yet. I will update when half way.

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
As I remember resolute were the lab tested by UGL newsletter that had no active difference in the users testosterone levels after dosing in comparison with Dunning the put them off the charts.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
As I remember resolute were the lab tested by UGL newsletter that had no active difference in the users testosterone levels after dosing in comparison with Dunning the put them off the charts.
I read the same article.

But the owner of that site is clearly just a dunning shill and has an interest in bad mouthing other labs.

I'm pretty sure UGL newsletter is connecting to another forum that is often referred to as "the dunning forum" Any negative posts towards dunning disappear very quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
I read the same article.

But the owner of that site is clearly just a dunning shill and has an interest in bad mouthing other labs.

I'm pretty sure UGL newsletter is connecting to another forum that is often referred to as "the dunning forum" Any negative posts towards dunning disappear very quickly.
Because Dunning is a quality lab. End of story! An the person who run's UGL newsletter was a mod on this site, btw.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Because Dunning is a quality lab. End of story! An the person who run's UGL newsletter was a mod on this site, btw.
I've never disputed that Dunning products are quality. The recent service on the other hand is the worst I've ever seen short of out and out scamming.

It's funny that you can find plenty of reviews of shield and resolute labs being decent yet UGL newsletter test it and find it to be totally bunk.

·
Newbie Trainer
90 Posts
Resolute is just as good as Dunning or any of the other labs iv used over the last 20 years. Iv run both these labs a few times and the results were exactly the same, I grew and got stronger.

Im currently into my 3rd week of 500 test e and 400 npp, both from Resolute, and the npp is already doing the job. Up in weight and strength and looking very full.

So as far as I'm concerned Resolute is good to go!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Resolute is just as good as Dunning or any of the other labs iv used over the last 20 years. Iv run both these labs a few times and the results were exactly the same, I grew and got stronger.

Im currently into my 3rd week of 500 test e and 400 npp, both from Resolute, and the npp is already doing the job. Up in weight and strength and looking very full.

So as far as I'm concerned Resolute is good to go!
Nah mate, completely bunk. Have you not read UGL newsletter? :whistling:

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.