UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Beware when natural selection lets loose a thinker
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I recieve reps am I meant to give them back to the person for repping me?

Or do I only rep people when they say something I find amusing or worth while as normal.

The former has no instant re-rep option, so its hard to find people to rep them.

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
BlitzAcez said:
When I recieve reps am I meant to give them back to the person for repping me?

Or do I only rep people when they say something I find amusing or worth while as normal.

The former has no instant re-rep option, so its hard to find people to rep them.
I'm a mixture. I'd say most reps I give out are for something I read that either makes me laugh, or makes me think / look at a situation a different way.

Occasionally I'll rep back, as I class the whole thing as a comms sub layer anyway. You can easily find said person to rep by clicking their user name, which takes you to their profile, hitting stats, then "show all posts by xxxx". Then you just click on a post and it takes you right there.

·
I am changing everything.
3,795 Posts
It seems like I rep back but mostly I only rep for the things that make me laugh or are interesting and these people generally are the same people so they don't change hence a PM asking me why I haven't repped back :lol: :lol:

·
Gym Addict
168 Posts
Bit of a pointless system really isn't it? When I first joined I made the mistake of negging someone with a lot of reps to some post I didn't like - maybe it was a joke/sarcasm that I din't get, who knows. Anyways, I didn't realise you could see who repped/negged you and their comments. So anyway, this individual keeps negging me repeatedly every few days, and it's obviously because I negged them, nothing to so with what i'm posting.

I prefer it on forums where you know someone's reputation from experience of reading their posts, not by a green/red bar next to their name.

*awaits negs* :laugh:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.