UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Acquired taste
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not one bit happy.

Me and the missus ordered a takeaway like we normally do on a friday. She ordered a thai beef curry and I ordered the 'gigantic burger'

It arrived. I opened the burger which was just a normal sized burger with a split sausage on top some salami and a fvcking egg (which turns my stomach at the best of times). Took one bite and it was stone cold and tasted of nothing, like eating a lump of lettuce. Straight into the bin. Got a dodgy gut now from one bit of the damn thing.

Worse was to come when the missus opened hers. She picked up a bit of beef with her fork and it was practically raw. Went and washed it under the tap and it was red the whole way through. Again in the bin.

The onion rings looked like they been cooked in the toilet, couldnt even bare the thought of eating one.

the only thing edible were the prawn crackers which were free. £16 of food in the bin.

Anyway I want to report them to someone? Who is the best person to contact? Anyone work in the industry?

Thanks

·
Acquired taste
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am actually tempted to fish it out of the bin, put it back in the box (along with a huge turd) and post it back to them.

Mind you Id have to hand deliver it cos Royal Mail never seem to work around here

·
I'm on the Vodka Coke Diet,I'm doing well,
818 Posts
Irish Beast said:
I was half cut and it was still vile.

I have never in my life thrown a takeaway in the bin
lol half cut isn't good enough,to have the presence of mind to order said takeaway using a phone and then being able to taste and see it is against all takeaway businesses ethos!

Proper form is to physically stumble into takeaway,shout at someone(hopefully that someone being connected to the takeaway!) order what you can make out on the Big Boards displayed,best to use the pictures here! then when your order comes(hopefully you haven't been distracted and wondered off forgetting you are waiting for food)proceed to grab whatever food you have ordered,spilling most on takeaway floor and just chew with mouth open then get taxi and wake up in bed next morning,remembering nothing about the night before or any takeaway you may have had,although some foul taste should still be present in your majorly dehydrated mouth :thumb:

·
Acquired taste
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ordered through just-eat.co.uk so have taken it up with them. As I pay them directly they should sort it out. They said they will take it up with the restaraunt and perhaps feed back to me. Not much use really.

·
Acquired taste
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know you wouldnt believe it.

Actuallly its 3! You may remember my thread about that horrible cvnt who give me 3 chicken drumsticks in my 3 piece chicken meal. I was expecting 3 whole chickens, 2 dead one alive

·
Genetically Mogified
249 Posts
Irish Beast said:
I know you wouldnt believe it.

Actuallly its 3! You may remember my thread about that horrible cvnt who give me 3 chicken drumsticks in my 3 piece chicken meal. I was expecting 3 whole chickens, 2 dead one alive
Well naturally - what bloody use are three drumsticks - not going to mop up much booze are they?

Was you going to chase the live one around your house like in Rocky 2? You know - build up an appetite?

·
Acquired taste
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No I was going to get it really drunk for my amusement! Then later kill it and get drunk of its meat.

A friend of mine once his sisters pet duck drunk. Now that was funny!

·
Genetically Mogified
249 Posts
Irish Beast said:
No I was going to get it really drunk for my amusement! Then later kill it and get drunk of its meat.

A friend of mine once his sisters pet duck drunk. Now that was funny!
I don't suppose they had the foresight to take a video did they? :laugh:

I once took a train journey across half of Vietnam with a duck in the seat next to me. Pretty sure it was sober though, although not speaking Vietnamese I couldn't tell for sure.

·
Acquired taste
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha,

Its amazing how their drinking habits are so similar to humans. When we put beer in its drinking thing it absolutely guzzled it down and was asleep half an hour later!

We then decided to move to vodka (I hope nobody from the rspca is reading this). Basically it took a gulp and went a bit mental. Its bill was quivering and it was sort of trying to flap its wings.

I remember hearing a month or two later that the duck had died. Apparently the doctors couldnt spot the liver failure because it was already yellow!

RIP Duck

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
Irish Beast said:
I am actually tempted to fish it out of the bin, put it back in the box (along with a huge turd) and post it back to them.

Mind you Id have to hand deliver it cos Royal Mail never seem to work around here
You need to keep hold of it for the Council chap to have a look at, he'll then determine whether it's been cooked right or not.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.