UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv been with the missus for quite a while and i really like her. we're really happy 90% of the time and id never want anything else. shes happy with me going the gym and doing my own thing aslong as she gets soem attention too...

Last night i went out with a few of my doormen collegues - a proper lads night out.

I had ****e signal most places anyway - but due to the fact i didnt text her from 8am till 3am shes turned round today and said i obviously dont like her as i didnt think about her. Surely iv done nothing wrong?

what would you do?

·
HEAD AR5E INSPECTOR UKM
2,470 Posts
shes just feelin a bit insecure mate, used to have this prob when i was working.. and when i had.. a mrs!! just take her out for a meal and give her some good attention. sometimes birds just need a little comforting mate.

·
Putting the yummy back into the mummy
1,483 Posts
tell her to stop being such a stupid cow and grow up?

or alternatively, er I'm struggling cos I'm not like that!

suppose you could get that kind of message across but say it in a more jokey way, depends how you normally talk about stuff i guess, some people are more blunt than others

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
seen it so many times dude...

out with mates and they spend more time on the phone to their missus than havig fun...

as was said she sounds like she needs a bit of control - or is a bit paranoid

itd be worse if she didnt give a **** ei suppose...?

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
i think thats the nature of some people in relationships mate ... what i would say though is reverse the situation and put yourself in her shoes .. if she had a girls night out and didnt text you would things go through your head

if you like her that much try reassure her ..... im assuming your youngish and insecurities and jelously are usually common early on whilst your both finding your feet and testing the boundaries

·
EFBB Winner
3,552 Posts
You have to imagine the exact same situation in reverse and decide if you would be at all concerned to get an idea of the other persons perspective. Myself I'm pretty trusting unless I have real reason not to be and I can usually spot them a mile away.

It's just insecurity mate, and in the back of her mind shes gona be wondering if you were otherwise occupied and simply couldn't be bothered, if you know what I mean?

Everyone is insecure at some point, the good news being that she obviously has feelings for you or she wouldn't give a toss. Sit her down and reassure her.

In a nice way try and get you point across. **** happens, people lose phones etc, so its best not to for either of you to jump to conclusions based on weather you've had a txt or not. Trust is the key and without it you have nothing.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
nah women are ok...

hell - i had one chick finish with me BY TEXT THREE DAYS before i moved country to support her and her kid...

i had given up my job/life/family/apartment in dublin...

i still moved over - on my own.. to nothing and made a go of it...

i managed to put it past me and i stil lchat to her every now and hten...

in fact i feel sorry for the poor girl.... she thought she was getting back with the babies daddy.. so she did the wrong thing for the right reason, for the kid..

**** happens...

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers for those who gave advice.

think im just gunna show her some attention tonight and not mention the text see if she chills abit.

whoever asked if shes 17? shes 22.

shes away during the week sometimes - like last night so i think her being away with work has added to it as i didnt come home to her.

will see what happens. thanks

1 - 20 of 54 Posts