UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mr Universe
9,831 Posts
Hi guys new to this site has anyone heard or used regenx British lab if so any good ? Cheers
Yes.
New lab, seems low key at the moment.
A few of the old JP athletes are using them now since Rohm started struggling for raws and stock.
My mates started using, said they feel ok, but early days, not been on long enough yet,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes.
New lab, seems low key at the moment.
A few of the old JP athletes are using them now since Rohm started struggling for raws and stock.
My mates started using, said they feel ok, but early days, not been on long enough yet,
Cheers mate it seems legit ive had the elixir before im assuming its similar to that ill give it a go

·
Chemically Gifted
10,889 Posts
The gh has been round for a few years, i had a couple of 100iu packs in 2017 i think maybe year before that. It was lumped in with optimum biotec sellers and now adelphi research.

·
Mr Universe
9,831 Posts
The gh has been round for a few years, i had a couple of 100iu packs in 2017 i think maybe year before that. It was lumped in with optimum biotec sellers and now adelphi research.
Seems every supplement shop owned by Polish people are selling Adelphi at the moment. Well they are around me. Desperately trying to push it too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts