UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ll Give you it because your 13 hour membership means more to me than mine
Don't understand how a pm would have your membership revoked but then again, I am new so maybe it does. What then, I scout the Internet looking for the only labs that do it in the uk to find nothing as they clearly don't have a site, so I have to wait how many months on this site to be taken seriously? Could someone at least point me in the right direction, used to get them from TM but that was obvs back before what happened. Then tried another guy but got liquid instead which just didn't work.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Don't understand how a pm would have your membership revoked but then again, I am new so maybe it does. What then, I scout the Internet looking for the only labs that do it in the uk to find nothing as they clearly don't have a site, so I have to wait how many months on this site to be taken seriously? Could someone at least point me in the right direction, used to get them from TM but that was obvs back before what happened. Then tried another guy but got liquid instead which just didn't work.
It’s against the rules to ask for sources buddy and against them to supply sources.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
It certainly is! I understand alot of DNP users get flak, but it will be my first run with said Compound and I'm under no illusion of it being a fun ride so to say. What I do know is it has a purpose and if you don't take the absolute piss it's relatively safe compared to the like of clen etc.

Sorry for the rant but I'm guessing it's inevitable from previous posts I have seen about the stuff!
I have a question, are you looking to compete while running this? Or is this just for vanity purposes?

If it's for the latter, then in my opinion, don't bother.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Couple of entries above someone says dnp is somewhat similar to clen in regards to safety (if you’re not stupid which is a key thing!) - they couldn’t be more wrong
Clen for me is worse. Aniexty, cramps, heart rate to name a few. Much prefer a short 2-3 week dnp run over a clen run. And the dnp is much better in terms of fat loss. Nothing comes close if you can manage carbs, change your clothes if being active and hydrate throughout the night and put up with poor sleep

·
Registered
15 Posts
Clen for me is worse. Aniexty, cramps, heart rate to name a few. Much prefer a short 2-3 week dnp run over a clen run. And the dnp is much better in terms of fat loss. Nothing comes close if you can manage carbs, change your clothes if being active and hydrate throughout the night and put up with poor sleep
Of course DNP works, but it’s not for everyone. You obviously are experienced, not everyone here is though and there are safer options

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Yes, it is, because lethal dose of DNP is very close to the therapeutic one in most users
I’m happy to engage in a sensible fact based debate backed up with studies. We both know DNP was previously prescribed for obesity. We both know I imagine what the lethal dose is and it’s certainly not 200mg as I previously quoted. Issues with cataracts is not one if used for short periods. I know it’s not been prescribed since 1938 but let’s be real how is 200mg for 14 weeks deadly ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’m happy to engage in a sensible fact based debate backed up with studies. We both know DNP was previously prescribed for obesity. We both know I imagine what the lethal dose is and it’s certainly not 200mg as I previously quoted. Issues with cataracts is not one if used for short periods. I know it’s not been prescribed since 1938 but let’s be real how is 200mg for 14 weeks deadly ?
All I’m interested in, pal is you to stop praising DNP so people wanting quick results won’t end up in the news.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
All I’m interested in, pal is you to stop praising DNP so people wanting quick results won’t end up in the news.
When I log onto my desktop tomorrow I’ll happily post studies on clen and sib which show how dangerous they are. Equally I’ll post similar on DNP and the lethal dose therefore one educated individual can make a judgement on which substance is safe enough for them to run at a given dose for a set duration which will yield results. You and I both know the answer for now but I’m happy to post the studies and let the individuals decide. I’m in now way saying run 600mg DNP but equally I’m saying stay away from morons saying to run 160-200mcg clen when 150-200mg dnp is much safer.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Hi all, long time lurker but I'm in a need of a little help. I have heard nothing but good things about Regal labs as of recent.

My usual go to is SG (been using them for about 2 years now, cannot fault their oil's in the slightest and communication is nothing short of excellent) but there is a certain product I'm after I'm sure a few of you will work out what at this point

Cutting to the chase I was wondering of anyone could point me in the right direction to contact them..

Cheers
Well I smoked 20 of their tabs and didn't gain a thing. Rubbish 😆

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Tbh, he didn’t ask for your opinion.
I don't encourage people using dangerous industrial chemicals to burn fat. You can do it mostly by increasing cardio and sorting out diet. That's decent advice. But, if they want to use it, it's their body so they will do what they want. I ain't their Dad.

Is that OK for you? Mr 6 days in and a chip on your fcuking shoulder.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't encourage people using dangerous industrial chemicals to burn fat. You can do it mostly by increasing cardio and sorting out diet. That's decent advice. But, if they want to use it, it's their body so they will do what they want. I ain't their Dad.

Is that OK for you? Mr 6 days in and a chip on your fcuking shoulder.
Doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t ask for your opinion though…

21 - 40 of 50 Posts