UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, long time lurker but I'm in a need of a little help. I have heard nothing but good things about Regal labs as of recent.

My usual go to is SG (been using them for about 2 years now, cannot fault their oil's in the slightest and communication is nothing short of excellent) but there is a certain product I'm after I'm sure a few of you will work out what at this point

Cutting to the chase I was wondering of anyone could point me in the right direction to contact them..

Cheers

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,922 Posts
Hi all, long time lurker but I'm in a need of a little help. I have heard nothing but good things about Regal labs as of recent.

My usual go to is SG (been using them for about 2 years now, cannot fault their oil's in the slightest and communication is nothing short of excellent) but there is a certain product I'm after I'm sure a few of you will work out what at this point

Cutting to the chase I was wondering of anyone could point me in the right direction to contact them..

Cheers
Extreme rapid fat loss?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Extreme rapid fat loss?

It certainly is! I understand alot of DNP users get flak, but it will be my first run with said Compound and I'm under no illusion of it being a fun ride so to say. What I do know is it has a purpose and if you don't take the absolute piss it's relatively safe compared to the like of clen etc.

Sorry for the rant but I'm guessing it's inevitable from previous posts I have seen about the stuff!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
It certainly is! I understand alot of DNP users get flak, but it will be my first run with said Compound and I'm under no illusion of it being a fun ride so to say. What I do know is it has a purpose and if you don't take the absolute piss it's relatively safe compared to the like of clen etc.

Sorry for the rant but I'm guessing it's inevitable from previous posts I have seen about the stuff!
"relatively safe compared to the like of clen etc."
this statement is so ****ing wrong on so many levels..
nevertheless dnp has it's place and it's effective, so good luck and have fun with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"relatively safe compared to the like of clen etc."
this statement is so ****ing wrong on so many levels..
nevertheless dnp has it's place and it's effective, so good luck and have fun with it.
Well there's pros and cons really isn't there! On the basis of clen and its extremely well documented damage to the Heart and resp systems including hypertension which is something despite AAS use i would rather not further encourage. I would be a liar if I said I haven't used it and it has served its purpose.

DNP on the other hand has been studied pretty well with multiple studies actually reinforcing benefits and was even considered to be trialed as a cancer fighting drug! I believe alot of the stigma is from people abusing it much like AAS. People believe more is better when let's be real that is never the case. It's like paracetamol it serves a purpose take a safe dose and its an effective painkiller. Take a few boxes and organ failure is inevitable. A lack of education or patience is often the biggest downfall of all of us (myself included).

Just for reference I do not take DNP as a light hearted fat burner. It has its reputation for a reason. I just feel it is always useful to have another weapon in the arsenal as such and if I can minimise the amount of time my body is under stress rather than prolong the experience surely it would be the better approach.

Thanks for the input though I know you aren't trying to personally take a dig at me and in no way do I want to come across as an a***hole!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would much prefer to run 21 days DNP at 150mg per day than say 100-140mcg clen for 6 plus weeks.
To be fair the idea of running 100mcg of clen gives me palpitations nevermind actually doing it!

Slightly off topic but also relevant. I am now 10 days into my first DNP run at 200mg every 24 hours. As far as sides go lethargy is my biggest issue. It more than likely is to do with the 1000 calorie deficit but as a compound it is extremely tolerable at a relatively low dose and I would 100% choose this stuff over clen given the chance again.

Looking forward to see the aftermath a week after coming off!

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
To be fair the idea of running 100mcg of clen gives me palpitations nevermind actually doing it!

Slightly off topic but also relevant. I am now 10 days into my first DNP run at 200mg every 24 hours. As far as sides go lethargy is my biggest issue. It more than likely is to do with the 1000 calorie deficit but as a compound it is extremely tolerable at a relatively low dose and I would 100% choose this stuff over clen given the chance again.

Looking forward to see the aftermath a week after coming off!
I much prefer dnp I just know to limit carbs around taking it but I prefer to take dnp before bed so impacts work less. I do wake up a lot for a drink during the night but it is what it is. I would run your cycle another 7-10 days personally. My reasoning once your on and it’s build up there is no point coming back off so soon. Just keep plodding away as long as you can stick it max 28-30
Days

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I much prefer dnp I just know to limit carbs around taking it but I prefer to take dnp before bed so impacts work less. I do wake up a lot for a drink during the night but it is what it is. I would run your cycle another 7-10 days personally. My reasoning once your on and it’s build up there is no point coming back off so soon. Just keep plodding away as long as you can stick it max 28-30
Days
Appreciate that bud honestly! I fully understand the avoidance of carbs at this point... I caved into a bagel the other day and the onset of heat about 15 minutes after was ridiculous. Truthfully I'm happy I eaten it for the peace of mind in regards to the dosing and also it put me off a potential refeed!

Should I have started taking it earlier on in the diet I would have no doubt went for a month long run at 200mg. I'm currently heading towards the light at the end of the tunnel in regards to the diet (it's been a rough one) I have treated it like a fake prep essentially to hopefully come into a solid recomp without taking the piss with my food... Slow and steady and all that crap.

No doubt I will be keeping it in the inventory to maybe run for 4 weeks in around March. Bang for your buck so to speak with this stuff is nothing short of phenomenal...

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Appreciate that bud honestly! I fully understand the avoidance of carbs at this point... I caved into a bagel the other day and the onset of heat about 15 minutes after was ridiculous. Truthfully I'm happy I eaten it for the peace of mind in regards to the dosing and also it put me off a potential refeed!

Should I have started taking it earlier on in the diet I would have no doubt went for a month long run at 200mg. I'm currently heading towards the light at the end of the tunnel in regards to the diet (it's been a rough one) I have treated it like a fake prep essentially to hopefully come into a solid recomp without taking the piss with my food... Slow and steady and all that crap.

No doubt I will be keeping it in the inventory to maybe run for 4 weeks in around March. Bang for your buck so to speak with this stuff is nothing short of phenomenal...
Pics of physique?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts