UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though it's not gluten free as i can get away with the oats.Any body tried this product.They guy were i buy my vitamins from.is trying to sell me this instead of progain as i need to consume more carb,

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
all reflex products are good in my opinion. personally i would buy reflex whey and add in oats and natty peanut butter to make your own weight gainer .

however if you dont want to or have the time this is a good mass shake.

·
Road to Juniors 2011??!!
693 Posts
I'm currently using this mate. I pay about £30 per 2.5kg tub (I think that's the size of it). Each serving is 5 scoops which comes to 54g of Protein. I use the strawberry flavour and it tastes rather nice, but took some getting used to.

Have been using this for the past month or so & it is helping me put on decent lean mass. Definately recommended!

·
Gym Addict
120 Posts
all reflex is good in my opinion.. the instant mass is probably one of their best.. loads of protein and quality carbohydrates unlike other high calorific mass gainers. Depends what your after though.. if you have a fast metabolism anyway and need the extra calories maybe better off with Serious Mass or Mammoth.

Chocolate Instant mass is amazing, tastes like liquid choco flapjack if that makes sense.. oaty and chocolatey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts