UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my test/Var cycle last Monday using 50mg ED Test 300... 150/ every mon/thus

Been going well until Friday when I started itching and now I have small red spots on my legs chest back arms very small and itchy could this be a reaction to the var or even the test for that matter. I've been on trt for the last 3-4 years with no problems like this so so I'm really looking to point the blame towards the var ... has anyone experienced anything like this..

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I hate to say it and wish it wasn't true but @Chicken_Boy is absolutely correct. This is how aids starts. Soon you'll be posting up a picture of white puss being in your needle and asking why

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Dr. Chicken Boy here

It looks a bit like folliculitis to me. Inflamation of the base of the hair follicles... common in hot / humid environs and/or when going through hormonal changes. Obviously aggravated if you are warm and sweating throughout the day, etc.

It's totally harmless, although a bit unsightly

Just clean out the hair follicles by giving yourself a decent scrub all over the affected area with antibacterial soap / hot shower every day, until it clears up

Also, not related, but get a tan, you look as white as a sheet

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't worry mate , it's just the climate reaction of summer .Hydrate yourself .Also roids gives a lot of heat to your body .add more veggies and fruits too

·
Banned
522 Posts
I started my test/Var cycle last Monday using 50mg ED Test 300... 150/ every mon/thus

Been going well until Friday when I started itching and now I have small red spots on my legs chest back arms very small and itchy could this be a reaction to the var or even the test for that matter. I've been on trt for the last 3-4 years with no problems like this so so I'm really looking to point the blame towards the var ... has anyone experienced anything like this..
Scabies

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dr. Chicken Boy here

It looks a bit like folliculitis to me. Inflamation of the base of the hair follicles... common in hot / humid environs and/or when going through hormonal changes. Obviously aggravated if you are warm and sweating throughout the day, etc.

It's totally harmless, although a bit unsightly

Just clean out the hair follicles by giving yourself a decent scrub all over the affected area with antibacterial soap / hot shower every day, until it clears up

Also, not related, but get a tan, you look as white as a sheet
Pmsl cheers brother

1 - 16 of 16 Posts