UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so i've never tried a stim before, i dont even trink tea ot coffe or any form of energy drink, i got a sample with one of my orders of 'fusion stack preworkout' and loved it, this got me wanting to by a pre-work out supplement and wonderd what everyone recommends for quallity and pricing, jack3d looks great on reviews, price and servings!

anyone else?

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
I had a free triall of some No Explode stuff, not sure if its spelled like that.

Tasted like sick (may have said this in your thread actually), got maybe 1 more rep out, just made me remember the lyrics to all the songs on my ipod haha. If you got the spare cash then i don't see why not, but a can of Monster before a workout is just as good.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
out of the ones i have used i rate stampede the best by anabolic designs. second was lg science asgt + AP altho this contains creatine and more so is a great all round supp but you need to buy both tubs so more expensive,

i didnt rate jacked.

endorush made me feel sick.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seeming as im not used to any form of stims i figured most will have a big kick for me? although i crashed bad from the last one, literaly feel asleep walking along to my mates house haha

·
Gym Addict
452 Posts
I use My Protein's pre-workout supp: Pulse.

Its the only one I've ever tried and I quite like it. Its got Creatine in it too (CEE) which is good.

Don't feel much gains in strength from it, just generally more focussed. I'll find myself pacing up and down in between sets and actually eager to do my cardio!

·
Blessed by Mother Nature, Cursed by Father Time!
1,733 Posts
Tried a few but Jack3D has been far the best, no sweats or heart palpatations, just much more focused on the job in hand. Only use it on leg days though & if training late it buggers up going to sleep.

·
Premium Member
10,733 Posts
I think it's best to not over-stim pre workout... you can get reliant on it and find you don't get going for a while after you stop taking. I'd try something simple like some Tyrosine or caffiene... cheaper than a branded product but definitely effective.

·
Looking Freaky
757 Posts
tried sample of jack3d and its best one i've used (out of dy, pulse and olimp massacra) it was the strongest imo without actually making me jittery. Lasted for ages. Wouldn't want it too late. It was also the best tasting and mixing. If i continue to use a pre workout supplement it will be jack3d

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
USPLabs Jack3d is now the world's most popular pre-workout and it gets some great reviews. Most people find they need to take 2-3 scoops but it's still good value at £23.99 delivered.

Its also worth checking out BPI 1MR - it's essentially the same ingredients at Jack3d, but with 3 times the dosage, so "1 serving" really is 1 serving and you never need to take more than one scoop. It's a bit more costly than Jack3d (£35), but "per workout" it's not much different due to being generally considered to be stronger.

Worth checking out Gaspari Superpump too - great, great reviews. Less energy than Jack3d and 1MR, but a better pump.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks bbw,

i think im going to go with MP's Pulse as my first as i already know im very very reactive to stims as i've got no tolerance at all, i think once i've gone though one of them i may well try SP250 or jack3d,

any news of bbw bringing out their own range of pre-workout supps?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.