UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not heard the word rum for about 20 years lol.
You somehow avoided every one of the Pirates of the Caribbean films..?

I watched 'In Time' last night; that thing from 2011 that appeared on Netflix recently with Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried, Cillian Murphy. I have no complaints.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
watched original Candyman last night not seen it since 90s
Terrific film for its day, even now in fact.

I remember watching this for the first time and the opening shot with the credits rolling thinking- This kind of birds eye view has never been done before with a movie and so smoothly.
(before all these special effects came out)

Interesting fact, the murder scene where candyman broke in through the bathroom cabinet was actually based on a real life murder in 1987, Young lady called Ruthie Mae McCoy, Funnily enough I think the young girl in "said" apartment is actually named after her- Ruthie Jeane I think she was called.

I heard a remake of this film was due out this year or next?

It wont be a patch on the original for many reasons but I shall still give it a watch when it lands.

Danny

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Terrific film for its day, even now in fact.

I remember watching this for the first time and the opening shot with the credits rolling thinking- This kind of birds eye view has never been done before with a movie and so smoothly.
(before all these special effects came out)

Interesting fact, the murder scene where candyman broke in through the bathroom cabinet was actually based on a real life murder in 1987, Young lady called Ruthie Mae McCoy, Funnily enough I think the young girl in "said" apartment is actually named after her- Ruthie Jeane I think she was called.

I heard a remake of this film was due out this year or next?

It wont be a patch on the original for many reasons but I shall still give it a watch when it lands.

Danny
its at cinema now Danny, looks good too

21 - 27 of 27 Posts