UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
mukka
13 Posts
**UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2**

Hi, joined the gym this summer. Been attending aprox 4-5 days a week every week. BEST thing iv ever done in my life!

Im 19 years old, height is 5ft7/8, weight around 9st5. Before i started the gym i was skinny, not slim, just skinny. Had no meat on my bones, chest was flat, skinny arms, small shoulders etc

Before.jpg

So iv now been working out for around 6/7 months, diet has been average, some months its good some months its bad, started on Maximuscle weight gainer, used it all, then went onto PHD Pharama Whey.

Iv been working a different muscle group each day, and did a boxer circuit training routine for 1 month which was intense.

Anyway, here at the current pics, please let me know what you think!

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

Iv ran out of Whey now, but im wanting to start bulking, thinking of ordering the boditronics mass attack evo?

Cheers, JP

·
Under Construction
159 Posts
Hell of an improvement there bud. What's your weight now?

Feels good to get rid of the "skinny" body don't it.

·
mukka
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sparks1990 said:
Hell of an improvement there bud. What's your weight now?

Feels good to get rid of the "skinny" body don't it.
Cheers! Current weight is around 9stone 5, not much really but im going to put abit more effort into my diet now.

And YES! It is fantastic, look better in clothes now as they fit better, give people a shock who havent seen you in months, and just a good confidence booster aswell really!

·
Under Construction
159 Posts
haha, i know what you meen, i was proper skinny in school, and seeing people who were always bigger than you in town on a night out etc. and there like "**** ME, YOUVE GROWN" haha.

I went from 145 to 187 ish. Love it.

·
Gym,Tanning, Laundry
6 Posts
Awesome improvement its great feeling when people say that too you when you havnt seen them for a while ! keep up the good work !

·
mukka
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers, yeah it shows alot of dedication, how you can try something new (i.e gym) and can change so much while everyone else is doing the same old same old and havnt changed one bit!

·
mukka
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok so just polished off the tub of extreme mass afew days ago, and i got a new digi camera yesterday so took some update shots. Been hitting the gym HARD since my last post really working every part of each major muscle.

muscle1.jpg

muscle2.jpg

muscle3.jpg

muscle4.jpg

·
mukka
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers, put an order in for 6kg of boditronics mass attack heavyweight today cant wait to see what its like, absolutely crammed full of protein, carbs etc.

·
One More
141 Posts
great improvements! I went from 69kg to currently 95kg and it feels great looking back at old photos. Like some of the guys said, dont make the silly mistake of ignoring legs. I did and they're STILL catching up with the rest of me!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.