UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming up to my last 3 weeks of dieting (13 week cut) and want to do a rebound cycle.

Am currently on 250mg test e pw with 100mg masteron eod.

which rebound cycle do you think will be the best for lbm?

1-6 150mg prop eod

1-4 40mg dbol ed

1-6 25mg aromasin ed

1-6 50mg proviron ed

1-6 150mg prop eod

1-6 80mg tbol ed

1-6 25mg aromasin eod

16- 50mg proviron ed

Ive not used tbol or dbol before so is tbol worth the extra over dbol? and would running 25mg aromasin ed with the proviron keep most the bloat away from the dbol? (with a clean diet of course). Im assuming dbol would provide greater strenght gains which inturn could lead to more lbm??

Thanks in advance

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
arnold84 said:
Coming up to my last 3 weeks of dieting (13 week cut) and want to do a rebound cycle.

Am currently on 250mg test e pw with 100mg masteron eod.

which rebound cycle do you think will be the best for lbm?

1-6 150mg prop eod

1-4 40mg dbol ed

1-6 25mg aromasin ed

1-6 50mg proviron ed

1-6 150mg prop eod

1-6 80mg tbol ed

1-6 25mg aromasin eod

16- 50mg proviron ed

Ive not used tbol or dbol before so is tbol worth the extra over dbol? and would running 25mg aromasin ed with the proviron keep most the bloat away from the dbol? (with a clean diet of course). Im assuming dbol would provide greater strenght gains which inturn could lead to more lbm??

Thanks in advance
I'd do the first but add in some NPP. That would be a very nice cycle. If your diet is clean then water shouldn't be that much of an issue and water is our friend to an extent!

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the reply, want to personally avoid 19nors as i dont want to complicate recovery as after the rebound ill be doing pct. I am starting to lean towards the dbol now :D any other views?

I originally thought about using some GHRP6 (100mcg x3 pd) after ive finished pct to help maintain gains but someone suggested using it in my rebound aswell. good idea?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Mate NPP shouldn't complicate recovery it's your choice but if it was me i'd be wanting to get the best out of a rebound :) . Yeh i'd use GHRP-6 through he rebound aswell. The dosing is bang on. If you feel you want to carry on running it through PCT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.