UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
currently using Tbol & megatest!!!!!!
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi,

i have enough tbol for 80mg a day for 7 weeks and have enough megatest 350 to run alongside it 1ml a week (350mg various ester test). will i see better gains from the test aswell or does anybody think this is too low of a dose???

cheers and reps for helpful answers

·
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got slight gyno during puberty (never a gland, just a puffy nipple) which is still there a little bit. i have already ran a few courses so im not new to steroids, i was just wondering if due to the 5 ester blend i am more likely to develop gyno, is this true??? if so would 0.5mg adex e3d suffice to keep it at bay???

·
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
suliktribal said:
Jeez man, you've been on for ages now!

Time for pics!

If you've got enough to run 500mg a week, go with that, pall.
what dya mean on for ages??? on a course?? coz ive not been on anything since 12th june. :thumb:

·
"Our Keith's miles bigger than you"
3,176 Posts
Lol, my bad then. Just seem to see you posting a lot about new cycles!

Wonder when an UGL is going to bring out a "super duper ultra mega test 1000" lol.

·
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
suliktribal said:
Lol, my bad then. Just seem to see you posting a lot about new cycles!

Wonder when an UGL is going to bring out a "super duper ultra mega test 1000" lol.
lol i thought that might be why you said it. ive been seeing what people think of various courses to see whether they are worth me doing but i am now settled on megatest and tbol and have the compounds ready. i actually started the tbol for 2 days last week but i got a virus so stopped until this monday when i feel well enough to train. super duper megatest sounds good. lol.

·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r-QoUbjX-0
347 Posts
if this is your first cycle then you are fine with the tbol and mega test with you only having 350mg/500mg aweek the sides will be very low but you will still get good gains,if it isnt your fist cycle and you got a couple of cycles under your belt then you could see how this goes and at the end you could do a blast and cruise i.e cruise with the mega test then after 10 weeks got up with something else to blast with just MO tho k

·
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
G.I. Joe Galway said:
Dont expect to get a full 10ml out of a 10ml vial. expect 8.5ml.

Also, undergroung lab, dont expect it to be accurately dosed. it might be but it might be underdosed!
lol cheers. im not new to steroids mate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.