UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
E2 is too low imo, what else are you taking with it?
0.5mg Arimidex twice a week. Although last week I took it just once as thought it might have been dropping a bit too low. Might go back down to once per week.

Is there a test level that could be considered too high. The report said 'your testosterone levels are very high suggesting that you need to stop or decrease your steroid intake. This may be having adverse effects on the health of your red blood cells (which may increase the risk of thrombosis) as well as your renal and liver health.'

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Well anything over 30 is above the reference range, i'd say keep it under 40 and you'll have decent health markers if you look after other aspects of your life like diet etc but obviously when your on a cycle and wanting to gain muscle your always going to push those levels. Your e2 however is a problem here, i say leave the adex completely for a few weeks at least, shouldn't really be taking one unless you need to, i'd feel gash with an e2 reading like that!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Enough under to do anything about (use more, get a different batch…..)? It’s ROHM stuff from a well rated internet supplier, so thought it should be pretty reliable tbh. I’ve gained about 6kg in those 5wks so it’s definitely doing something?
Crack on then mate if you’re happy. Sometimes bloods can do your fookin nut in

Was it a finger prick test or venous? If the former then I’d take it with a pinch of salt tbh

I would get your numbers on about 400mg 7 days post injection is all in saying

1 - 9 of 9 Posts