UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can someone help me with my oestradiol levels, I am on Clomiphene 25mg twice a week (small dosage but it has boosted my test a lot as you can see). My doctor for the life of him cannot stabilise my oestradiol levels, it's physically and mentally painful going from high to low and vice versa (I experience many mental health symptoms when oestradiol gets too high, and a couple of symptoms when oestradiol get's too low such as extreme tiredness).

He puts me on 0.25mg Arimidex 3 times a week when my e2 is too high, eventually this brings my levels too low. When it is too low he puts me on 0.25mg Arimidex once a week, and this makes my levels go up too much. How long shall I wait to go to twice week? Or does anyone have an idea how else I can manage this? My SHBG has dropped the only thing I have changed is adding Zinc 25mg a day.

Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Number

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you mate, someone else also recommended me to take the Covid every 2 days instead of every 4, so that would mean 12.5mg every other day right as that fits my protocol.

I am with Leger Clinic, Dr Savage, I will ask him regarding the aromasin, thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers mate, do you think I should start twice a week already though? My e2 is already really low, its causing me to sleep 12+ hours a day (doctor checked variety of other things and everything came back normal).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My doc prescribed it as an alternative to TRT, I had 11.9 Testosterone and I wanted to avoid going on injections just yet so he recommended clomid monotherapy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts